Double, Double, Toil and Trouble - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble Reviews

February 20, 2009
I remember loving this when I was a kid. This is one of only a couple Olsen Twins movie that I would recommend to anyone. It's great for the whole family.
February 16, 2009
kids film but i love the olsens. and cloris leachman is amazing!
February 5, 2009
so cute i loved them when they were young
½ November 30, 2008
One of my favorite Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movies of all time! These twins have made tons of movies throughout the course of their career, but the movies in which they were children really were the ones that I enjoyed the most. This movie is no exception. This movie loses only a half a star because it is a bit weird in parts, plus there is the whole witch aspect (which I do not care much for), but other than that, it's a fantastic flick that the entire family can enjoy together.
November 4, 2008
I watched this movie belated but I really like it.
½ October 28, 2008
We watched this at the beginning of a Halloween movie marathon and the subsequent movies (The Shining, Hocus Pocus) made it even clearer how much it both sucked and blew. I hope Cloris Leachman had fun doing it, because she was about the only thing in it worth watching and every moment had me yearning for Frau Blucher. The Olsen Twins were a poor excuse for child actors.
½ October 24, 2008
Some of it is okay. Most of it isn't. 'You people have been reading too much Stephen King.'
September 16, 2008
i watched this when i was litle and still love it to this day