Double Harness Quotes
The top Double Harness quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Monica Page: [to John Fletcher] I suppose you know its common gossip that she married you for your money.
- Shop Owner: I literally tingle when I touch it. [Referring to the fabric of a gown he had made]
- John Fletcher: Its no fun lying to you Joan, you're so doggone honest yourself.
- Col. Colby: After daughter, Joan, told her father 'You only get married once with all the trappings', referring to her father balking at the cost of her trousseau and wedding gown, her father replied, 'Thank goodness. If you get married again it would have to be on alimony.'
- Eleanor Weston: Mmmm... don't you love the smell of meat cooking?
- Valerie Colby: I should have known I couldn't have what I wanted. [after her clothing designer, Bruno, told her her trousseau would cost $3,028]
- Dennis: How about a bottle of 3x2?