Double Platinum Reviews

• Jul 17, 2018

The music in this movie is fantastic, however the relationship between the ladies has constant fights.

• May 13, 2014

Overall, it was a well told story. True, it's been done before but I still liked this spin on it. As Diana Ross wanted, we could all see she still looks wonderful, although she has 5 grown kids. I had to laugh at the artfully placed ferns in shower scene, though. The biggest negative was that Brandy was crying her eyes out every other scene. I felt like it detracted from the story by the end of the movie.

• May 13, 2014

I have given this three stars only because Diana Ross and Brandy are singing in the film. Otherwise it's badly acted sentimental mush. But I love the music.

• Jan 31, 2014

Love it its my favorite movie

Love it its my favorite movie

• Nov 27, 2012

sometimes it's amazing, other times it is just okay.

sometimes it's amazing, other times it is just okay.

• Sep 23, 2012

A chilled put movie for a relaxed time. Reels more like TV movie with no added frills

• Feb 17, 2012

One of my favorite films with brandy

One of my favorite films with brandy

• Jan 29, 2012

this was a very good movie

this was a very good movie

• Jul 25, 2010

Ok movie for something that was made for TV.

Ok movie for something that was made for TV.

• Feb 03, 2010

Trashy and soap operaesque but so good! Why doesnt Ms ross act more she is so good in this!!!