Double Wedding - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Double Wedding Reviews

February 4, 2015
This would have been way more interesting if they would have both married the guy. Instead it took a pretty big Disney turn.
January 21, 2015
cold you let me see this movie just once
February 22, 2014
Two sisters, no love lives. Both end up dating the same man, and inviting him to meet the family on December 17th. He doesn't know there are two sisters or that he committed to two different dates on the same day.
½ January 10, 2013
Love these two! Their movies are pretty cool but somehow never really gets the recognition they should...
August 28, 2012
Love it the twins a great actresses
January 16, 2012
a happy ending that I didn't mind
December 30, 2011
A sweet and totally predictable chick flick.
December 29, 2011
Sweet and unpredictable movie!
November 15, 2011
I love Tia and Tamera, so this movie was super cute to me. The acting actually surpassed the ok script. All in all defintiely a cute thing to watch especially if you like twin movies.
November 5, 2011
This sounded like a really promising movie... I read what the movie was about, got a bit excited about it, and then was slightly disappointed in the actual film and thought it could have been so much better. The script was okay in the end I guess and the movie is saved because the Mowry twins are incredible actors.
September 16, 2011
As a lover of the Mowry girls I had to check this film out... Ultimately like many films they've done it was an average cute simple rom-com... The girls are so talented, and I really love there movies, but we need something new... The girls really need to go back to sitcom land and do another show together... That's my dream TBH!
July 16, 2011
A cute fun loving movie about two identical twins that fall for the same guy and the guy thinks that there is only one girl and thinks that its the same girl anyways the story revolves around the twins dating the same guy until they both find out that they are dating the same guy and then they both stop dating him and then the story takes another turn all light and fluffy and really cute of a movie and i do recommend this for any of the lovebirds out there. Ohh and the twins are real life identical twins and they are smoking ;)
April 16, 2011
great movie and omg the ending was so sweet
March 23, 2011
It was cute. Wasn't the best but it was bad either. I'd watch it again because it was cute and I like seeing the Mowry twins. It was cheesy Cute movie for the family.
½ February 11, 2011