Down Three Dark Streets - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Down Three Dark Streets Reviews

July 16, 2015
What did you do to my wife?

An FBI agent with three open cases is brutally murdered leading to his work being passed on to another young, aspiring FBI Agent. The agent picks up the cases and hopes to solve all three cases while using the details from the cases to find the man responsible for the original agent's murder and solve that crime too.

"You want that little girl and I want that money."

Arnold Laven, director of The Rifleman, The Big Valley, The Glory Guys, Back to the Planet of the Apes, and episodes from the television series A-Team, CHiPS, Hill Street Blues, and Fantasy Island, delivers Down Three Dark Streets. The storyline for this picture is interesting and fun to watch unfold. There is some unique drama and clever twists.

"I don't like men staring at me before lunch."

I came across this recently on Netflix while scrolling through the classics section and added it to my queue. This was fairly well done with some nice plot twists and character development. This is far from perfect, or an all time good classic, but it is worth a viewing.

"I didn't want to stop him or his presents."

Grade: C+
½ July 19, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011

(1954) Down Three Dark Streets

After an FBI agent gets killed, FBI Agent John 'Rip' Ripley played by Oscar winner Broderick Crawford handles the case which involves gangsters, extortion and car thieves! Farfetch plot that with a satisfying conclusion!

3 out of 4