Down to You Reviews
Great music. Takes me back to high school.
- This has like every 2000 teen/rom com player in it: Freddie Prince Jr, Julia Stiles, Selma Blair, Rosaria Dawson, Ashton Kutcher.
- I would have preferred more narration/focus on Imogen's life.
- Harry Winkler was a nice addition as Al's dad.
- There's no way they were in college and waited several months to sleep together.
- The movie suggests doings a "reality cooking show" as if it's absurd idea. Now their version was a lot like "Cops" (which would be ridiculous). But there are so many reality cooking shows now that it's funny to see the idea framed as a very bizarre concept.
- The cameo of "The Man Show" reminds me how gross that show was. "Must be gay because he likes to cook hardy har har" - ew.
- Why is Ashton Kutcher's musician character obsessed with eggs???
- The music in this movie is so early 2000s it's great. The fashion is also great - velvet spaghetti strap dresses, oriental mini dresses, cardigan sets with formal skirts.
- Rosaria Dawson's character as the trippy hippie girl was the best part. At least she made some facial expressions.
On theatre or a tv screen this movies like poetry. interverted shy guy meets, exterverted free-spirit girl. Both 'Prince'and 'Stiles' are electrifying. What begins as the perfect college romance becomes a close hit of possible pregnancy, stiles scared and tested negative changes her life path by dumping Prince and the school for other options. Prince who doesn't take it to well buys her favorite shampoo and attempts to commit suicide by drinking the bottle. His attempt back fires. just before he give up on hope. Stiles comes back and rekindles the love, on one condition no more shampoo drinking!