Down to You Reviews
Great music. Takes me back to high school.
- This has like every 2000 teen/rom com player in it: Freddie Prince Jr, Julia Stiles, Selma Blair, Rosaria Dawson, Ashton Kutcher.
- I would have preferred more narration/focus on Imogen's life.
- Harry Winkler was a nice addition as Al's dad.
- There's no way they were in college and waited several months to sleep together.
- The movie suggests doings a "reality cooking show" as if it's absurd idea. Now their version was a lot like "Cops" (which would be ridiculous). But there are so many reality cooking shows now that it's funny to see the idea framed as a very bizarre concept.
- The cameo of "The Man Show" reminds me how gross that show was. "Must be gay because he likes to cook hardy har har" - ew.
- Why is Ashton Kutcher's musician character obsessed with eggs???
- The music in this movie is so early 2000s it's great. The fashion is also great - velvet spaghetti strap dresses, oriental mini dresses, cardigan sets with formal skirts.
- Rosaria Dawson's character as the trippy hippie girl was the best part. At least she made some facial expressions.