Dr. Dolittle: Million Dollar Mutts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dr. Dolittle: Million Dollar Mutts Reviews

½ June 7, 2015
Good movie,different then Eddie murphy previous two movies,number 3 and 4 alright i guest, dr dolittle 1968 doesn't belong in that column,well number 5 is probley the closes one the a complete movie,Wouldn't mind a dr. Dolittle Halloween story for the six one or a Christmas storyline,well,there's other ways a sequel could be made if they add jim carry in the movie.
May 3, 2015
morningA solid follow up in the Dr. Dolittle series after tail to the chief I was unsure of what to expect but the 5th installment in the franchise leaves a positive great taste in your mouth.
January 13, 2015
A cute story. One of my favorites of the series.
½ October 26, 2013
Hollywood dr Dolittle movie is still seems good
January 24, 2012
Dr. Dolittle is lost since the thrid one...
½ January 11, 2012
crap. it's getting worser. bring back the original plz.
January 7, 2011
These movies getting worse and worse in every movie. Maybe it is time to stop making these movies or create something which way two first films were good.
½ September 18, 2010
Also named Dr. Dolittle 5: Lucky Goes to Hollywood! (2009)
May 31, 2010
the fat cute rabbit impressed me :D
May 3, 2010
Probably slightly better than the fourth but still your typical 'straight to DVD' sequel that fails to match the first and second Dolittle films. Its good to see Maya (Kyla Pratt) still in it because she is quite a likeable actress and Maya is a likeable character. Storyline is once again pretty predictable and still aimed at younger children, though there is less slapstick humour in this one, except for the very silly chase scene near the end. Overall its OK but nothing special.
April 16, 2010
Different/A Little Funny/Not Bad/Good/liked.
½ March 27, 2010
Hello Childhood freaky movie, freaky story line, kinda all around freaky but loveable x
January 21, 2010
SOOO cute... I love the pets in the movie
½ January 15, 2010
A wonderfully funny movie.
December 8, 2009
And I sort of liked the earlier movies in this franchise...why'd they have to go one too far again?
½ December 3, 2009
crap. it's getting worser. bring back the original plz.
½ November 27, 2009
it was pretty good but it was also rlly predictable lol
November 25, 2009
An incredibly lame and predictable kids' movie that had hardly any appeal to me whatsoever. I give it 2/10 (instead of just 1) for its positive lesson about staying in school.
November 19, 2009
i feel bad for this movie