Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde Reviews

½ June 4, 2015
I used to love this movie
November 17, 2014
Dr. Jekyll & Ms. Hyde earned my hate early on and never got better.
½ March 8, 2014
Sean Young makes a solid villainous alter ego in this surprisingly funny take on the Robert Louis Stevenson classic with some great make-up/visual effects.
January 24, 2013
Makes you question your sexuality
½ December 27, 2012
Horrible this was nothing like the book at all I hate movies like this
December 7, 2012
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
November 30, 2012
this movie was good, but I don't think I 'll want to see it again, it was a rather good and an interesting film, it starred Sean Young, Tim Daly and Julie Cobb, It was a good film but I don't want this film on DVD
March 31, 2012
I remember thinking WTF when I saw this on cable years ago. Not a terrific flick.
January 28, 2012
So so funny! Such a different and funny take on the whole Jekyll & Hyde story with Hyde being a woman!! I've loved it for years now and still it never gets old!!! The more times i watch i just love it more and more!!!
November 5, 2010
Decent comedy and interesting take on the original story.
March 29, 2010
FilmFanatik
February 23, 2010
February 8, 2010
It's been awhile since i've seen this film but i really like it. t's funny, entertaining and quite a different take on the Jekyll and Hyde story that's for sure! Really funny film.
December 16, 2009
Great film. A different take on the classic Jekyll and Hyde story and i really liked it. Totally funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 13, 2009
I knew I shouldn't have rented this...
November 24, 2009
(from The Watermark 09/14/95)
Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde (Sean Young, Tim Daly, Harvey Fierstein): Gender issues fall to the wayside in this muddy modernization of the Robert Lewis Stevenson classic. However - the score is fantastic, Young is pretty good, and Fierstein is fab in his confused gay supporting role. But most importantly, Daly appears in various stages of undress. What I?d call an absolute ?must-rent.?
October 30, 2009
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch....its got a good cast of actors/actressess thorughout this movie....i think that sean young, timothy daly, jeremy piven play good roles/parts throughout this movie....i think that the director of this classic/comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie...i think that this is a enjoyable movie 2 watch its a really good comedy movie 2 watch n its a good movie
½ October 24, 2009
If this wasn't a spoof it would be dreadful, as an idea it is not a bad update, although Hammer Horror did something similar to this 25 years earlier. It's pretty much the poor production values and over the top acting which make this one look bad.
September 13, 2009
Silly B movie comedy. Good laughs
½ September 1, 2009
As awful as this is, and yes, it is pretty bad, I could'nt help to think what a cult movie this could really be, because Tim Daly IS quite funny in this movie, and Sean Young is as wooden as ever. The "Jeckyll turns into a woman" plot line has been done before, and the plot (especially the ending) has some giant question marks in it, but this plays up the gender thing quite well, and well, if Sean Young can woo Harvey Fierstein into believing he's falling in love with a woman...