The Grinch Reviews

• 4h ago

If I had a nickel for every time Seuss rolled in his grave, I'd have enough to make my own movie.

• Feb 19, 2021

Surprisingly good and had some different takes on the original stody.

Surprisingly good and had some different takes on the original stody.

• Feb 11, 2021

My child absolute loves this movie!

My child absolute loves this movie!

• Feb 06, 2021

This is another underrated movie. It's sad how it is considered a rotten movie. At least it is better than the live-action adaptation.

• Jan 09, 2021

it's not the same as the original, just a souless cash grab film, this film could of done better but it doesn't at all, just a 2 and a half star >:(

• Jan 09, 2021

Visually amazing, along with an interesting new way of telling the Dr Seuss classic, it seems like Illumination is actually trying again, with some entertaining results.

• Jan 06, 2021

First of all, Dr. Suess didn't want his books to become movies. "Oh my god! Dr. Suess is dead!? That means that we can make movies without his approval! Hooray for money!". This movie completely takes out what made The Grinch, well, The Grinch. They just make him a grumpy guy that doesn't like Christmas with a useless back story. Yeah, this movie is a no from me, Cheif.

• Dec 30, 2020

M wife and I LOVED THIS MOVIE!! So does are 1 year old! She will sit there and watch it over and over again! By far are favorite version of this movie!

• Dec 30, 2020

Great update to the original, and great choices for the voice actors.

Great update to the original, and great choices for the voice actors.

• Dec 27, 2020

Not a great movie. Did not like the new take on the story.

Not a great movie. Did not like the new take on the story.