Dr. T and the Women - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dr. T and the Women Reviews

June 15, 2016
Booorrrriiinnnngggg! This snooze fest has bad accents and a worse plot line. I forced myself to watch because of Richard, but it was just everywhere and chaotic.
½ December 25, 2014
Despite the big famous cast, the movie MAI SANOOK loey :(
½ November 13, 2014
½ January 28, 2014
Another pointless movie. Aside from the myriad lovely ladies, a few of them in various stages of undress, there is really nothing to this. A gynecologist is surrounded by women at work and at home. He has guy friends but prefers the ladies. He's so smooth they all throw themselves at him. That's all folks.
January 14, 2014
Altman tells the story of this man surrounded by female & going a little crazy after his life falls apart. It's well done of course, brilliantly directed & the cast is quite wonderful. Good film.
½ September 2, 2013
A charming film but ends on an odd note. Still Richard Gere and Helen Hunt make this film work
½ August 24, 2013
A bunch of New Yorkers and Californians cast as Texans is only the tip of this nightmare. When Tara Reid has one of the better performances you know you're in trouble.
½ May 3, 2013
WORST MOVIE EVER!
Not even a girl on girl kiss between Liv Tyler and Kate Hudson could redeem this movie.
½ March 19, 2013
A cocktail of random characters and scenes that just doesnt flow as Altman films usually does. At the same time, you wouldn't walk away from it, as the characters are interesting enough to follow.
March 9, 2013
This film had me cringing in every scene
February 27, 2013
one of the worst films I've ever seen.
December 28, 2012
This is one of the worst movies I've every seen. I paid full new release price for it, watched it, and then took it to block buster and traded it in to get $5 off a new purchase. I was so sure that Helen Hunt wouldn't put her name on something that bad.
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
½ December 5, 2012
Extremely underrated
½ November 22, 2012
it was an ok movie, but it could have been better, Richard Gere starred in it, I loved this movie, I would love it on DVD, Laura Dern, Farrah Fawcett, Shelley Long and Helen Hunt starred in it
November 4, 2012
Boring film with bland characters.
August 11, 2012
Love some Richard gere
August 5, 2012
This is so very Altman, with the over lapping dialogue and crossover story lines and I am a fan. It had some very subtle funny and amusing moments, mostly from Laura Dern who was hilarious as an alcoholic, recently divorced southern belle. There was also an interesting if not particularly convincing lesbian sub-lot that I quite liked and the performances in general were all good.

However, the characters, particularly most of the female characters were portrayed in a terrible light, they were either needy, bitchy, crazy, desperate, slutty or all of the above and it had one of the worst endings to a film I have ever seen, as it transcended into the ludicrous and surreal.
August 5, 2012

July 23, 2012
A really good movie. Lot's of laughs & drama!!