Dracula Rising - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dracula Rising Reviews

February 17, 2014
It's not the best movie but the locations and the set designs were great. who ever wrote the script could have put a little more thought into the story line.
May 1, 2013
Interesting and well done vampire film.
April 17, 2012
diff take on the legend...
bbcfloridabound
January 30, 2011
I've started my collection of Vampire Movies, and this was a sad start for my collection. I'm convinced that anything from New Concorde is extreme B in nature. This movie is about a vampire of course falling in love with a human girl, the leader of the vampire cult brings her to Europe and tries all he can do to turn the girl, of course we have Vampire Wars. I can only give this one 2 stars.
½ September 24, 2010
Pretty good film with an intresting story, the special effects could have been a bit better though, but over all not bad
October 25, 2009
Such an amazing movie! I'm not sure why, but I found it so intriguing... So romantic. It's nothing new, I'm sure, but still a lovely flick!
½ October 2, 2009
* (out o four)

Dreadfully tasteless vampire movie with Christopher Atkins and Stacey Travis. This is a sad attempt at stretching a 2 minute sex scene into a thriller.
½ October 7, 2008
This movie, though I am totally into ridiculous horror/vampire flicks, sucked. It was too ludicrous to make fun of and there were no attractive males in it at all. Boo!
April 13, 2008
diff take on the legend...
December 9, 2007
my "dracula" is from F.F.Copola...not this one
of course, I rate Copola' s film
½ November 9, 2007
I saw this movie originally on Off Beat Cinema. I couldn't remember the name of it, but I spent years searching for it afterwards. I finally found it and now my life is complete.
½ October 9, 2007
One weird Dracula flick. Can't say I understand this one. Oh well, kinda corny, too.
August 24, 2007
Wasn't the best vampire movie
August 21, 2007
Ok...I KNOW it's bad...I just love it anyway!
August 5, 2007
this movie kept me into remembering,loving somebody unconditionally,against all odds,not mentioning being a dracula,lol.
June 16, 2007
I witnessed this movie....didn't think it'd be a waste of time. It was.
½ June 8, 2007
HAHAHA - vampire wizard fight!
June 8, 2007
Har ikke dett denne p mange mange r, men den gang jeg s den var jeg helt trollbundet.
April 21, 2007
damn this movie is fun to watch and some scenes were scary
April 7, 2007