Reviews

• Feb 08, 2013

One of my top three funniest anime favorites.

One of my top three funniest anime favorites.

• Jul 14, 2009

Laughed so long my jaw actually hurt.

Laughed so long my jaw actually hurt.

• Jul 02, 2009

Watched this again after a long break, and although not quite as gut-bustingly hilarious as when I originally saw it, still a decent laugh. Too bad they never made more, and that the manga seems insanely difficult to get.

• Oct 03, 2008

weird but very funny!

weird but very funny!

• Jun 03, 2008

A hilarious anime that gets really meta.

A hilarious anime that gets really meta.

• Feb 26, 2008

Love, but it ended too short.

Love, but it ended too short.

• Sep 04, 2007

I LOVED this movie! It was one of my first animes ever, and the humor in it is great.

• Aug 03, 2007

humorous anime with only two episodes; the end theme credits are amazing, and set to part of Beethoven's 7th Symphony

• Jun 07, 2007

It reminds me of when I discovered spongebob was so funny. This show has a great sense of humor and is definitely for fans of cartoons. Oh, there is a joke at the end that might not be suitable for kids though :)

• May 18, 2007

Extremely hilarious!! Dragon Half is one of the funniest Anime I had ever seen. Both clever and silly at the same time, it features a wacky, yet lovable cast of characters that turns into SD (Super Deformed) form whenever the comedic moment calls for it. Check out the chipper, nonsensical little ditty at the end of every episode, Beethoven must be rolling in his grave every time someone play that song.^^ Too bad it is only two OAV episodes long, barely scratching the surface of Ryuusuke Mita's seven volume Manga. Nonetheless, if you're looking for an Anime that's a lot of fun to watch, you can't go wrong with this one.