Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound Reviews

• May 24, 2019

As a lifetime dragon ball Z fan it hurts me to give this such a low rating. I get the humor that’s normally in these movies but there was just so much it made the film so corny and unserious. Even having characters joke about ice cream during the climatic end right? Really? Frieza has been my favorite ever since I was a little kid. His new “gold” transformation was a step in the wrong direction in my opinion, the thing that makes him so cool is his sleek white form and this changes the whole color palet. If you make a new transformation at least stick with his famous theme. The only redeeming quality was what they were doing with Vegeta in the end finally giving him some type of power and sense of well earned revenge and the spotlight but they ended up absolutely ruining that too in the last minutes of the movie. Ending was absolutely terrible, I am beyond disappointed

• Sep 13, 2018

Este film logra mostrar una aventura bastante interesante donde sus villanos logran ser bastante eficaces esta cinta logra mostrar de manera dinamica los poderes que Gohan logro alcanzar luego de Cell, es bastante Disfrutable.

• Mar 21, 2018

Boring I’m sick of this

Boring I’m sick of this

• Mar 16, 2018

• May 14, 2016

This DBZ movie is a must buy! One of the classic DBZ movies. This movie finally takes place in the right place, about 1 year after destroying cell. This movie might no have Goku fighting in it, but it is still extremely good. A tournament is held from people across the the galaxy.(Including Bojack and his henchman) and after they kill the other fighters in the final tournament, Gohan, Future Trunks, krillin,tien,Yamcha,Piccolo,and Vegeta all come to the scene. Another thing is that Tien and Yamcha actually fight again(Since DBZ movie 3) even though they last about 30 seconds at fighting bojacks henchman. The animation is great. The battle scenes are awesome. The enemy is actually cool. The only thing its lacking is good metal/rock music to add to it. In English anyway. One other thing that I don't like to much about is Hercule. As usual he's a little idiot who is afraid to fight and somehow he is a worldhero again for what Gohan did.Overall, its an OK movie if you are a DBZ fan, but there are definitely more worthy ones out there to watch.

• Oct 17, 2015

This Film Was Alright Had Its Moments

This Film Was Alright Had Its Moments

• Nov 20, 2014

My favorite DBZ movie. Trunks kills a henchman in excellent fashion.

My favorite DBZ movie. Trunks kills a henchman in excellent fashion.

• Aug 10, 2013

Epic and emotional many times, Bojack Unbound is packed with action and power, becoming of the best DBZ movies, as well as telling an alternative story of Gohan's Super Saiyan 2, a fan favorite. Something i can reccomend to everyone.

• May 26, 2013

Every dragonball z movie is really good. But is this before future Trunks left? STILL EPIC MOVIE!!!

• Feb 10, 2013

"Bojak Unbound" continua ofreciéndonos a los personajes de Dragon Ball Z sumidos en otro torneo que se ve interrumpido por sus villanos ocasionales dando pelea por el destino del universo y aunque no sea nada nuevo, tampoco deja de ser entretenida.