Doragon bru Z 6: Gekitotsu! Hyakuoku pow no senshitachi (Dragon Ball Z: Return of Cooler) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Doragon bru Z 6: Gekitotsu! Hyakuoku pow no senshitachi (Dragon Ball Z: Return of Cooler) Reviews

September 27, 2015
Star Rating: 2.5/4

Sort of part II of COLLER'S REVENGE where Cooler appears to have survived and is enslaving the people of New Namek. It's up to Goku to help. By-the-numbers (by now we r-e-a-l-l-y get it), but some clever ideas (including villain's cloning ability, and a new creative chemistry between Goku and Vegeta) make it worthy. Followed by SUPER ANDROID 13.
October 28, 2014
LOL....Cooler....LOL (I know Freeza is one cool name but his brother has a cooler name LOL). You get it X) - Anyway, amazing film no doubt.
½ August 10, 2014
The set up for this film is downright deplorable, but I'm a sucker for any DBZ where Goku and Vegeta fight side by side... The action is top notch here, though not better than the first Cooler film. The plot is pretty horrible, but, as I said before, I'm a sucker for the saiyan's fighting side by side. Any true DBZ fan will find plenty to love here..
August 22, 2013
Una decente secuela de lo que fue la primera peli de Cooler.
½ August 9, 2013
This Dragon Ball Z tries the Frieza saga with a different enemy and all in 45 minutes. The movie is highly-action packed and dialigue is left in second standard, but it's well writted. A very fun and entertaining Dragon Ball Z OVA (Original Animation Video).
ElCochran90
½ July 10, 2013
Yeah, it IS retard, but you didn't really think that Cooler had died in the fifth movie, right? A very dumb story, yet a solid and one of the most action-packed DBZ flicks.

56/100
May 12, 2013
as good as the first one
½ May 2, 2013
It's not a movie people. It's a filler episode of DBZ.
½ December 19, 2012
A decent follow-up to Coolers Revenge. The metal-resurrected Cooler invades planet Namek along with a strong robot army. This marks the first film appearance of Vegeta, who makes one of the most awesome entrances ever. Everything is super fun until the last ten minutes. The endings to DBZ films tend to be rushed, but this films ending was the worst offender. The way Cooler was finally killed off is inexplicably anti-climactic. Despite a weak ending, the film still boasts great animation, top-notch fight choreography, and great character moments.
November 28, 2012
Return of Cooler is probably one of the better DBZ movies. As well as being the movie debut for Vegeta, it concludes the two movie series of Cooler being the main villain pretty well.
½ August 3, 2012
The first Dragonball Z film to introduce Vegeta and he makes the difference with the fights, which is why I love this one, and i favor the villian too.
July 20, 2012
Story is ok but fights are good.
July 9, 2012
An older movie from what I watched as a kid. The music is awesome in it too XP
½ May 8, 2012
ok but not as good as the first
May 5, 2012
More badass coolerbut still got whooped
May 3, 2012
Great concept but the end is a little bit disappointing.
½ April 23, 2012
A great Dragon Ball Z movie in it self, we see the more powerful version of Cooler. however there are many inconsistencies in it that doesn't fit in the anime and manga timeline. Goku and Vegeta didn't seem like they went into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, although Dende is already the Guardian of Earth.
January 31, 2012
Dragon Ball return of Cooler, is an anime movie fulled with a lot of epic action, which hangs the spirit of the TV serie.
½ January 21, 2012
Return of Cooler suffers again of an adequate climax.
½ January 9, 2012
The only downfall of this movie is that it gets old if you see it at least four times. Besides that it's great and fun.