Dragonball Evolution Reviews

• Jul 12, 2019

Its fuckin aw3some. Dont listen to all theze whiny babiez. If your a nerd and trip on the cartoon and compare it...you wont have a good time. Juzt have fun...great acting...cool fights

• Jun 25, 2019

This was the WORST movie I've seen. I'm surprised I didn't throw up the moment I stepped into the theater! This movie should be banned in every country in the world!

• Jun 22, 2019

This is not dragon ball at all. Has nothing to do with the manga/anime.

This is not dragon ball at all. Has nothing to do with the manga/anime.

• Jun 22, 2019

The worst live-action ever

The worst live-action ever

• Jun 15, 2019

so bad I wouldn't recommend anyone watch it. But if you must, stream it from a pirated site so they make no royalties from it.

• Jun 15, 2019

Making Dragon Ball a live action doesn’t work,not just because of the horrible plot,acting and story,but because it fits well in animation! It would be like making a movie of Naruro live action it wouldn’t work! Let’s all pretend this movie never happened! At least Amazing Spider Man had a decent story lol!(almost the same story)

• Jun 10, 2019

Yeah, I don't know how to explain this film. Even, to be honest, I don't really like DBZ myself but I really appreciate it as a shounen anime. There are no redeeming qualities to this movie even for the director, the screenwriter, and the cast. I'm just feeling why Toriyama agreed to an idea like this. Or maybe, trendy like this has existed since long ago and they want to do it first to beat the market themselves? Nope, I don't think so. "Dragonball: Evolution" is just a skippable movie but if you want to watch this, maybe, at least don't pay it. Can't wait for the sequel of this movie because of the post-credit sequence. They call it sequel bait but instead, no one wants to direct it.

• Jun 10, 2019

hilariously bad. laughed so much. 3.5 on the hilariocity scale, 4.0 if you are a fan of the show. i don't even know why they'd base it on the show if they were just going to change EVERYTHING (2 viewings)

• Jun 06, 2019

I would give this dumpster fire of a movie 0 stars if I could.

I would give this dumpster fire of a movie 0 stars if I could.

• Jun 05, 2019

Oh, wait a second, I can't give 0 stars. That is a disappointment. Rotten Tomatoes, please let me give 0 stars.