Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury Reviews

November 10, 2016
BEST. MOVIE. EVER!!!
December 18, 2015
151218: Merry Christmas Toothless. Reveals Viking & dragon Christmas traditions. They have done well with this franchise. Great animation, colour and characters.
½ December 24, 2014
One of the best holiday specials ever. It get's me every time.
December 8, 2014
Fans of the big screen movies should find this holiday adaptation every bit as enjoyable. With animation clearly above other small screen efforts from DreamWorks Dragons series and a story that further builds the boy and his dog friendship between Hiccup and Toothless. At only 22 minutes it doesn't qualify as an independent feature but serves well as a holiday offshoot from what is probably DreamWorks best franchise
½ March 21, 2014
Cute - really liked it but too short
July 23, 2013
I am upsesed with this film I can't wait for the second movie!!!!
June 26, 2013
Just a cute little short.
May 15, 2013
The best holiday ever made! It is funny, emotional, and just great.
½ December 31, 2012
Just as good as the original film, but waaaaaaaay too short. And...baby dragons!!! I gotta admit, I lost a tear when Toothless wanted his old tail back on. :)
December 28, 2012
awww they're so cute <3
December 27, 2012
Charming mini-sequel.
½ December 10, 2012
DreamWorks Animation really knows how to tell their holiday stories. "Gift of the Night Fury" is a worthy extension of "How to Train Your Dragon". The characters' relationships are believable, the animation is surprisingly detailed, and the spirit of the original movie is captured perfectly. A heartwarming holiday special for sure.
December 4, 2012
For a holiday special Dragons:Gift of the Night Fury could have been worse. D:GofNF is nowhere near as good as the original but still gives a good effort. Labeled as a Christmas special (though not really anything to do with Christmas) D:GotNF is lighthearted enough to provide 22 minutes of viewable cinema.
½ October 26, 2012
i love #HTTYD too much i guest :)
October 21, 2012
Amazing movie. Very nice short film based off my favorite movie of 2010 HowvTo Train Your Dragon.
GRADE:A
October 12, 2012
so this is the sequel of How to train your Dragon in Christmas edition!
½ August 7, 2012
Cool but not lyk the frst 1
½ July 23, 2012
Fine for 22 minutes !
June 26, 2012
Short, Fun and entertaining as always
June 1, 2012