Dragonworld - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dragonworld Reviews

½ April 10, 2016
I loved this movie when I was a kid and I still love it now
August 9, 2013
This movie was my favorite movie when I was a little kid and still is among my all time favorites. Even though there are some flaws with quality and such I still consider it as one of the better movies that I saw as a child.
Strongly recommended!
½ April 20, 2012
This movie makes me so sad to the point of tears. The main character and the dragon are far too innocent.
½ April 9, 2009
Not much of a budget, and it shows. It's a likable and simple movie though, suitable for the entire family. The acting is fair, the special effects are not so good.
February 17, 2009
Cute kiddie flick. The special effects are a bit on the cheesy side but a fun storyline and decent acting help things along.
½ February 13, 2009
It's been a very, very long time since I've seen this movie. But I remember liking it a lot. This is certainly a movie that demands a rewatch.
July 21, 2008
I used to love this movie.
June 10, 2008
I wish I could watch every movie ever made but I sadly don't have the time. I'm not interested in this movie because I don't think I'll like it or don't know enough about it to think I might like it. I may still end up seeing it some day though.
½ January 11, 2008
"To be Honest I don't really remember this movie that much, all I remember was the fact that the Dragon looked very "Jim Henson"-esque. I thought it was pretty cute."
October 9, 2007
This was a childhood favorite.
August 15, 2007
I thought this was an awesome movie when I was younger and still do, I highly suggest people go rent it.
June 22, 2007
i really used to like this movie.
June 21, 2007
It is magnificent. Fuck you.
June 13, 2007
The trailer to this movie is better then every other real movie.
½ June 10, 2007
^_^ love dragon stories!!
½ January 24, 2007
Sad at parts, but I do love this one!
January 14, 2007