Dream a Little Dream - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dream a Little Dream Reviews

October 9, 2013
Another Two Corey fave from a kid that I think is interesting in the whole switching bodies scheme of things. Feldman and Robards making a switcheroo could have only happened in the late 80's. And Meredith Salenger was beyond a dream here. It was between her and Heather Graham for hottest actress in the late 80's.
October 8, 2013
I love this movie. Very different and makes you think about your life. I seriously think everyone should watch this movie at least once.
½ August 26, 2013
This was a pretty good movie. I never gave this movie a chance growing up. Great glam Rick sound track!
August 4, 2013
Loved this movie since I was a kid.
July 26, 2013
Provides a valuable, progressive escape , Just don't try to read too much into it .
½ July 12, 2013
I'm not sure that anyone can tell me what this film was about. It's such a muddled mess that I just found myself staring at the screen until my eyes crossed and turned things into a blur matching the quality of the screenplay.
March 25, 2013
it reminds me of my teen years.
January 20, 2013
Just finished watching Dream A Little Dream...makes a lot more sense as an adult than it did when I was 11 or 12 (?). Not a bad movie...Meredith Salenger is a total 80s babe (she got that pancake butt lol). Fun seeing the Coreys do their thing. Worth the Netflix view. 80s nostalgia was priceless ð~?
January 17, 2013
one of the best movie every
December 7, 2012
Worth watching want to see!
October 19, 2012
Pretty good movie in that weird dream kinda way. You have to see this from the begining and watch it all the way threw to get it. I liked it!!
October 8, 2012
I love this movie! Ya, I said I love it :)
September 17, 2012
Awesome movie !! Corey Feldman and Corey Haim are two amazing , talented , and very cute boys ! I love them !
~ RIP Corey Haim !
September 11, 2012
I loved this movie growing up it will always be a great one...
August 29, 2012
i found the movie disappointing .. i expected more from it
August 26, 2012
Another classic & favorite of mine!!Luv this movie!!
½ August 20, 2012
This movie is great.. A teenage flick that actually makes you think. When you speak to other people who have seen it, everyone interprets the story line and ending differently. Two thumbs up.
½ June 15, 2012
My memory was a lot kinder to this movie at a second glance..
½ April 12, 2012
Ya gotta love the Corey's!!
½ April 11, 2012
I'm not kidding when I say this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen, film makers need to watch and study this to know what not to do when making a movie.