Dream for an Insomniac Reviews

• Oct 31, 2014

This is one of my all-time favorite "love stories"...I just love this movie so much. I fell in love with it many years ago.

• Feb 09, 2014

Ce qui ressemble d'abord a un Chick Flick anecdotique se transforme en une charmante comedie romantique dominee de la tete et des epaules par Jennifer Aniston, dont la mise en scene efficace et assez originale de Tiffanie DeBartolo tire le maximum de son script particulierement bien ecrit. De plus, le film evite de tourner en rond dans la mesure ou il ne dure que 90 minutes. Porte par une bande-son remarquable, Dream For An Insomniac se trouve etre un Frances Ha-lite, moins virtuose mais tout aussi sympathique.

• Aug 02, 2012

Ione Skye is a beautiful Wallflower. Proving that even the quirky black sheep of the family can live happily ever after.

• Jul 23, 2012

I really enjoyed this film. Ione Skye is a brillian actress. She doesn't get enough credit that she deserves. Great film a must see!

• Jul 15, 2012

Fairly entertaining romcom for an afternoon at home

Fairly entertaining romcom for an afternoon at home

• Mar 23, 2012

I love how the movie is shot in black & white at first then when Frankie falls in love it shoots in color. :) Pretty neat.

• Jun 07, 2011

Just a lifeless romantic comedy. No chemistry between any of the leads, although the female leads are good. Takes itself a bit too seriously for me.

• Feb 26, 2010

So middle-of-the-road as to be utterly forgettable.

So middle-of-the-road as to be utterly forgettable.

• Feb 25, 2010

I love this movie. Sure, it may be a little over the top in its romantic sensibilities, but what a great script. It's sweet, its thoughtful ... and I ain't ashamed to admit it's one of my favorites. Can't help but think it should be adapted for the stage ... hmm ...

• Dec 01, 2009

One of my faves I stumbled upon just because it had Jennifer Aniston & Ione Skye in it.