Dream Warrior - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dream Warrior Reviews

January 12, 2014
As movies go this one is alright enough, though deficiencies are easily spotted even by me, and I don't like to be critical. Looking for the positive in movie values here is also easy because the story has the requirements for a feature length movie - conflict, bad guys, good guys, the twist at the end. Getting honest we will say the action and the acting are not up to standard practices in released movies. However for me, the story is interesting, and the action and plot unfold in timing that I appreciated well enough, making it watchable and not regrettable. For the critics, you would immediately see action and effects that remind you of the cheapest you've seen, and acting in places that looks like rehearsal takes by non-professionals. I want to say this is because it is a low budget film, it looks like they didn't have many takes to work with. Because all the actors are capable, displaying performances that are enjoyable and get the story told.
½ February 13, 2013
Talk about self hate....
July 29, 2011
what dreams may come? so said shakespeare but in this dystopian drama about rebuilding civilazation.
½ March 11, 2010
Most misleading cover of a movie I have ever seen. If you go into it with no expectations you are in for an excellent laugh.
August 31, 2008
THERE IS NO GUY IN ARMOR!!! AND NO GUY WITH A FRICKN' MACE!!!! PISS ON THAT!
½ June 16, 2008
Crystal put it best: "Waste a time."
There isn't even a knight in it, so the DVD cover is a complete lie.
½ May 14, 2008
This movie made me issue my own fatwa against Lance Henriksen. If I ever see him, I'll cut him in half so that the milk that runs through his veins will cover the masses who adore him.

I watched this movie and really tried to restrain myself from spewing profanity for the entire 90 min. Alas, I failed. I felt violated having seen this. This WAS the worst movie I had ever seen until I saw "Alien vs. Hunter". You're still on my shit list, Henriksen.
January 24, 2008
One of the best B-movies ever! If you are expecting a LOTR rip-off, fear not. Anyone who does not love this movie will be sentenced to be flatlined!
January 17, 2008
Wow. Worse than I'd expected. The cover is very misleading, the story was just "wtf" most of the time. It's also pretty weird.
½ January 11, 2008
Better than expected. Esp for a low-budget film about an unoriginal story that seems so overdone. Cover is vey misleading, btw.
November 2, 2007
I basically watch anything with Lance Henriksen in it; even if the movie is bad he's always gives a high-grade performance. This movie had a really cool idea with a very poor execution. If it only had a decent script backing it up, any kind of budget, a director with some kind vision, or even half-way capable actors (Henriksen excluded of course) it would have been much more enjoyable than what we have here. It's like a low-rate X-Men with a post-apocalyptic backdrop. A everything settles man named Parish (Lance Henriksen) becomes the leader (really more like a king) of the new world. Under his rule anything he deems unholy is banned, the main atrocity being people with supernatural, or mutant, powers. Then a mutant named Rage (horribly play by Daniel Goddard) decides to stand up a bring Parish and reign crumbling down. Too bad a cool concept, even if it's not that original, doesn't make a good movie.
August 12, 2007
Perhaps the greatest and most funny movie of all time, no the guy on the cover isn't in the movie, and it has nothing to do with the statue of liberty in fact the whole movie takes place in what appears to be an abandoned construction site, but thats where its greatness lies...Its so stupid you simply cant look away...What a movie!!!
July 24, 2007
hahaha "Rage" took down the statue of liberty with a mace
½ July 15, 2007
See that amazing cover? None of that happened in the movie.
½ June 30, 2007
What in God's name?? How does this have 4 stars?? First of all, the poster is probably the most misleading thing I've ever seen. While you're positive it's going to be bad, you figure you might get to see some dude with a mace ruin countless lives. Instead you get some guy named Rage shooting a paintball gun at...somebody? I have no idea what this movie was about.
June 13, 2007
WARNING!!! VERY BAD MOVIE. How does this movie have 4 stars overall!? I am warning you. DO NOT WATCH THIS! I watch bad movies for fun as well as to warn people. I don't even think the guy on the cover is in the movie! Take my word or be VERY sorry!