Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story Reviews

August 12, 2016
I'm not really a horse fan - I'm not even an animal fan. I saw this movie mainly for Dakota Fanning but there was never really a hook. It felt like I was forcing myself to watch this movie until the end, not that I wanted to.
June 28, 2016
Very touching movie. Such a sweet story.
November 2, 2015
This is the most amazing horse movie I have ever seen...absolutely loved this movie!!!!
August 22, 2015
Good performances and an entertaining feel good story carry this rather genetic family drama to a rewarding conclusion.
½ January 20, 2015
Sorpresa! me gustò para pasar el rato (la vì en el bus), buenos actores, especialmente Kurt Rusell.
December 18, 2014
Just a good movie with a good storyline to it and well play actors.
December 18, 2014
Like all true story based films, they're wonderful, but this is one of the most wonderful of all with a warming heart. (A-)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
October 18, 2014
Cute, based on a true story, and family friendly. Yet also predicable.
½ August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - Late 2005 in theaters)
½ June 24, 2014
Wonderful family movie with a great cast and nice story based a real life story of a horse
June 19, 2014
I like that the title is actually "Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story".
June 9, 2014
Cute movie, good family film.
June 9, 2014
that movie sucked!!!!!
May 5, 2014
I put in as a go to sleep movie and watch the entire thing very unsettling since I needed sleep. Inspiring story
½ January 19, 2014
A really cute inspirational film, while predictable still charming.
January 7, 2014
Dreamer is simple and emotional story. It's not completely new, but with a strong performances by Dakota Fanning and Kris Kristofferson the movie show it's a delightful drama to watch.
December 30, 2013
EMOTIVA HISTORIA ENCANTADORA DAKOTA
December 28, 2013
touching story of beating impossible odds...awesome family movie...worth watching over and over...have tissues handy.
½ December 21, 2013
A surprisingly entertaining little film. Dakota Fanning is adorable, as usual and the supporting cast is extremely likeable. Always good to see Elisabeth Shue in anything.
November 27, 2013
it was a great family film. at the end of the movie, my eyes filled with tears although i could figure out the ending clearly.