Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story Reviews

November 17, 2013
Dreamer is One of my favorite movies. With a outstanding cast. Amazing directing by John Gatins. The screenplay is good. The score and effects are spectacular!
½ July 16, 2013
Good movie for watch in family. I recomend.
July 10, 2013
One of my faves! ?
June 5, 2013
another horse, another girl, another sad story.
May 4, 2013
Enjoyable movie about family and love for horse racing...
½ May 1, 2013
If you find intrigue in this film's emotional power and sentimentality that are lovely crafted thanks to its performances, you will forgive its contrived and unoriginal plot devices.
April 11, 2013
Even though in reality, the odds of this horse ever beating the previous champion and coming up from the bottom of the race is very much slim, it's a nice enough, innocent movie about a broken family that gets healed by the magical run of their horse, Sonador. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, it brings warmth to the heart and melts the heartless souls of horse managers that do end lives to horses that have curable injuries.
April 9, 2013
The great performances make the film. Dakota is too cute to resist in this average flick.
½ March 28, 2013
a girl, a dad, and a horse, and they won the contest.
February 26, 2013
I absolutely love this movie. It made me cry. It is so awesome.
February 24, 2013
how do I watch the movie
February 22, 2013
Simply, a beautiful movie!
January 21, 2013
Dreamer is basically the story of a horse trainer whose daughter inspired him to believe in a racehorse who was supposed to be put down after breaking her leg, at the cost of his job. Dakota Fanning solidifies her reputation as one of the best actresses of her generation alongside great performances from another all-star cast. Kurt Russell isn't cracking one liners here, he's sensitive and plays the drama well.
January 4, 2013
it was ok but honestly i dont really like dakota fanning
December 24, 2012
It's a bit of a bore..... however, I love the horses! :P
½ December 11, 2012
I went to sleep watching it
December 7, 2012
I think im going to throw up miss Fanning.............
November 30, 2012
This movie has a good story line.
November 30, 2012
i love it. very good. i like true stories alot.
November 24, 2012
it was an ok film, I thought it was a good film and I enjoyed it, great film I thought Kurt Russell and Dakota Fanning played great characters, it also starred Elisabeth Shue, Kris Kristofferson