Dreamkatcher Reviews

• 4d ago

Desde el principio se sabe que se está viendo una película mala de terror y así es hasta el final, incluso los actores de los cuales se esperaría más, parecen saber que están haciendo una mala película y por eso no se esfuerzan, en cuanto a los efectos sonoros, la vibración tipo Twin Peaks que suena durante todo el largomentraje es molesto y demuestra desesperación por generar suspenso.

• 5d ago

This movie was an incoherent mess. About three quarters of the way in, my husband and I thought, “Oh, maybe it will pick up now.” It took a nose-dive from what was already a horrific plot.

• May 17, 2020

Wish I could give 0 stars. This movie was terrible. Acting was awful. Storyline was poorly constructed and outright boring.

• May 13, 2020

It literally ended with nothing explained. The story line was weak and then finally at the end the kid is about to kill the step mom and then it just goes black and she's running in the forest to bury the Dreamcatcher and he's just walking on the road. Like wtf? You just skipped the actual meat of the movie. Worst ending ever.

• May 09, 2020

It's not scary........I think the lack of Rotten Tomato score should have tipped us off.

• May 09, 2020

Not bad but predictable.

Not bad but predictable.

• May 07, 2020

Ludicrous script, once again, much like The Lodge, a father leaves his young son in the hands of his stepmom in a remote cabin for a few nights, the boy develops nightmares, steals a "dreamkatcher" from a neighbouring widow thinking it might ward off his bad dreams, but instead conjures up an evil murderous boy spirit and kills off his parents. So forgettable, should have given it a pass.

• May 04, 2020

These people do nothing rational the entire movie. Lame attempt at mystery ending, followed by a screwed up epilogue. I watched this so you don't have to!

• May 04, 2020

Horrible acting, the scenes were hard to watch because of how bad they are. The idea could have been good, but you could tell the directing was bad also. Believe me don't waist your time on this movie.

• May 03, 2020

I thought this was going to be a horror movie but it was more like a psychological thriller. I was a little upset that the trailer made it seem like something else but the movie itself was quite good. It was a lot like WHAT LIES BENEATH in terms of not a lot of action but creepy. I would recommend. The kid was really good and Lin Shaye is always awesome.