Drift - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Drift Reviews

½ January 6, 2014
This was a fun movie, the actors were engaging, and the surfing shots were neat to see. It's definitely worth a watch!
January 3, 2014
Started out ok then turned into a kids movie. The ending is so lame!
½ December 29, 2013
This movie was a bit all over the place. It was part surf movie with some great visuals, part family drama, part drug scene hippie lifestyle, part underdog story, with a small part of love story to round things out. The movie was entertaining enough for one watch, but it is not something I could recommend to people.
December 26, 2013
If you like surfing movie really great movie
December 26, 2013
The movie critics obviously never tried to start a small business. This movie explores the central issue of when and how to fund growth of a business started from passion. The script was a bit formulaic, but camera work and casting was good enough.
December 20, 2013
Not too bad, good Aussie film.
½ December 19, 2013
A pleasant trip back to the 1970s. I enjoyed this Aussie movie more than expected. Great acting and locations. D
½ December 7, 2013
Drift is ok drama about two brothers that take on some big waves, and getting involved with drug dealer that putting heroin in surfboards. based on true story in Australia in
70s. B-
½ November 5, 2013
I was very saddened to read the terrible critic reviews the opinions of these dried up husks should be disregarded at all costs. A classic Australian movie was so good I was confused as to why I had not heard about it. Yes it was predictable and formulaic but I found myself genuinely gripped at its points of tension. It was top immersive storytelling and great fun.
November 3, 2013
Basé sur l'histoire des frères Kelly et les débuts du surf en Australie dans les années 1970. Bonne réalisation et bon jeu d'acteurs. A voir principalement pour les amateurs du sport
½ October 8, 2013
A pleasant trip back to the 1970s. I enjoyed this Aussie surfing movie more than expected. Great acting and locations.
September 30, 2013
Big wednesday was at another level, that's sure, but this one is quite enjoyable anyway; maybe another leading actor should have been better, but it's ok.
September 18, 2013
This poor-surfers-make-good drama from Morgan O'Neill and Ben Nott relies more than it should on toned thighs and taut gluteals. Be grateful; there's nothing to see on dry land that's anywhere near as compelling. good bio-pic based in truth
½ September 9, 2013
Belle histoire et bien interprété. Mais sans plus...
September 3, 2013
Great surfing, cinematography and a beautifully shot opening sequence. Suffers from some corny hair (even for the decade) and corny scenes. Worth a look just for the surfing.
½ August 21, 2013
A movie that is very slow moving almost the whole time but the ending is very good.....surfing fans will really like this....
½ August 18, 2013
Visible que pour les plans de surf, magnifiques.
August 18, 2013
Boring! Turned it off
August 13, 2013
A not complex movie with pretty pictures
August 12, 2013
Great to be 'on the road' again and in Australia! East coast Brazil in the 70s was wild and I met many JBs....just really cool to watch how it unfolded in Aussie West Cost.