DriverX Reviews

• May 22, 2020

I guess if it was a documentary driversx as good as it does show you the life of what it’s like to be a Uber driver. Unfortunately there’s not really a whole lot to this film. Just a guy down on his luck trying to make money for his family and resisting temptation. That’s it. It’s an easy film to watch with some decent performances but there’s really not enough meat here to grab your attention or for full length film. Maybe it would’ve done better as a short?

• May 02, 2019

Excellent film with stellar performances, great writing, and great editing. Indie at it's best.

• Mar 18, 2019

I love Patrick Fabian in "Better Call Saul, " and was intrigued to watch him on the large screen. This movie has not only fine acting, but humanity and heart mixed in. When you lose a job and have to reinvent yourself, it's difficult and this movie captured that struggle and loss of self. I truly enjoyed it.

• Mar 15, 2019

DriverX is an honest take on the transitions that happen at midlife and the ways we try to deal with them. The cast is on point, the cinematography is beautiful, and the journey is human.

• Mar 15, 2019

This movie has a great story because it's not some fantasy about marriage and kids. The film portrays a married couple and the real struggle of making ends meet when jobs are scarce and ageism is real. I think a marriage works best when each individual has clearly defined roles in the labor and financial well being of the family. What happens when that gets thrown out the window and the man can't "Bring home the bacon?" How do couples redefine what commitment and love means when the foundation crumples? Yes, this is a movie about a man who drives but it's so much more and well worth the journey to see how it unfolds. The actors are great and very sympathetic. You'll find yourself understanding both view points and routing for them to make it. And that's a great film

• Mar 15, 2019

Awesome acting and cinematography!

Awesome acting and cinematography!

• Mar 12, 2019

I LOVED this movie!!!! Heartfelt at times and hilarious as well!

I LOVED this movie!!!! Heartfelt at times and hilarious as well!

• Mar 12, 2019

Such a funny tender movie - I kept thinking about it for days!

Such a funny tender movie - I kept thinking about it for days!

• Jan 12, 2019

It's a great movie. Something different.

It's a great movie. Something different.

• Dec 30, 2018

This was honestly better than I expected. The rating did make me nervous but this was actually very good flow and has a lot of elements that are very genuine. I liked it and it really should be looked into more. :)