Drop Dead Sexy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Not really very funny.
November 26, 2014
Awkwardly satisfying.
January 22, 2014
The kind of movie you would pick up in a petrol station for a couple of quid, think "Mmmm Crispin Glover and Jason Lee, I've never heard of this" and then watch it and realise why.
½ December 28, 2013
Jason Lee and Crispin Glover seem like they would make a great comedic pair, so I had hoped for and expected better. Instead the movie missed the mark altogether and is virtually unwatchable. (First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
½ November 13, 2012
Love Glover & Lee, but not this film.
November 12, 2012
You get less than you expect.
August 21, 2012
Jason Lee, to me, is one of the most personable actors in Hollywood. Crispin Glover, to me, is one of the quirkiest, likable actors in Hollywood. They are the only reason to watch this movie. The ONLY reasons.
June 14, 2012
absurd movie, bad acting, bad boring storyline, stupid ending. need i say more?
May 12, 2012
The words Weekend & Bernie's spring to mind but with a female Bernie. Lee and Glover totally save a terrible plot with some fine performances that the script does not deserve at all. Throw in Dourif and Taylor Vince and a sure-fire miss becomes oddly watchable despite a routine and obvious plot.
February 19, 2012
although i like jason lee, this looks too stupid
October 11, 2011
Best part of the movie was Crispin Glover
½ June 28, 2011
I bought this when the local video store was going under. I'm not sad that I did, even though it wasn't great. It was mildly entertaining... and it has Crispin Glover, which is why I bought it in the first place. I never expected it to be good - so I wasn't disappointed!!
January 3, 2011
Reasonably entertaining comedy, with elements taken from Weekend at Bernies and maybe also Dumb and Dumber. Jason Lee keeps this thing up, and the girls are quite worth it. You won't be watching it twice, but once should do well.
November 28, 2010
"Crispin Glover and Jason Lee in a Weekend at Berine-esk comedy? This can't lose!" is what I thought. I was wrong. At least it was on Netflix and I didn't really have to pay for it. One good scene though, Crispin kills an old woman with her own beaver!
½ October 16, 2010
Future cult classic.
September 1, 2010
What do you get when you put Crispin Glover in a role that is almost eccentric as he is? Thats right, you get an incredibly quirky, odd, little, comedy with plenty of "WTF" moments! Crispin stars as Eddie, along side Jason Lee, who stars as Frank, two small town losers who just can't seem to make it. Neither can keep a job for long, nor do they want to work real hard when they have one. So they turn to a life of crime to make some easy money and to hopefully start a better or new life. Eddie appears to be Frank's henchmen through out this flick, but only because Frank has all the good ideas (if you can call them that). After agreeing to deliever a truck full of merchandise for Spider (played by the amazing and talented Pruitt Taylor Vince) their truck manages to catch fire and blow up. Now they're in to the local mob boss for $250,000! After a series of bad ideas, they think it would be a good idea to dig up the recently deceased wife of a local millionaire and hold the body for ransom. Another series of events, some twists, some turns, and more bad ideas, lead our two theives to discover that the now dead wife may not have died the way everyone thinks! With the help of friendly twin strippers and a barmaid from the local strip club, they put together the pieces surrounding this very funny mystery. The actors are all very good here, especially the main stars. Crispin, as always, outdoes himself and makes the character ten times better than if it were someone else. He owns the character and nearly steals the spotlight. He might of, had it not been for Mr. Jason Lee. I've said it before, I'll say it many many times, Jason Lee can do no wrong! If he has, I clearly haven't seen it (which is impossible, since I've seen everything he's been in). Frank is another great character of Jason's, in the vein of Brody Bruce, Banky Edwards, Jay Murphy, Skip Skipperton and John Plummer (huh, Ross)! Those two cats have definite chemestry and I would love to see them together in another flick. Brad Dourif has a small but memorable cameo as the morgue attendent. Michael Philip makes his directorial debut from a very witty and talented script co-written by himself, John Benjamin Martin and Paul Doiron. If you enjoy a good mystery, with a little creepiness and lots of laughs, I think you'll "dig" this little independent flick. Haha, "dig" he said.
½ July 14, 2010
I like Jason Lee, Crispin Glover, and Pruitt Taylor Vince. But that was so BAD.
May 21, 2010
Plays out modestly like a redneck Weekend at Bernie's... perverted, juvenile, harmless fun!
April 30, 2010
HAHA! Looks like a hoot! (actually it looks more like a piece of shit)