Drop Squad Reviews

• Mar 28, 2009

Wish I could do this to a few people...lol

Wish I could do this to a few people...lol

• Jun 12, 2008

Good but I'm white so.............I'll do the same movie with whites instead, there will be more fuckers to reeducate! All France and most of Europe!

• Aug 09, 2007

This is a movie that wasn't very popular-- still isn't -- but it doesn't have to be. The fact that it's underground solidifies the seriousness of the issues that ALL African Americans deal with while trying to stay real to the culture or selling out completely for the White Man's acceptance.

• Jun 28, 2007

If you haven't seen this you should

If you haven't seen this you should

• Jun 14, 2007

This makes me think of a black panther organization that tries to get blacks back to having pride and dignity for their race.

• Jan 14, 2007

I thought the PLOT was the bomb! My girlfriend Natalie turned me on to this movie a few years back. Check it out!