Red Green - Duct Tape Forever - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Red Green - Duct Tape Forever Reviews

½ April 13, 2015
I love "The Red Green Show," and if you like it, you'll like the movie. Unfortunately, it's not a well made film. Much like one of Red's world famous handyman inventions, it's cheap, shoddy, and looks like it was tossed off one Saturday afternoon. But as I said, if Red and the rest of Possum Lodge make you laugh, you'll enjoy what's offered here. (Fun fact: the dismal failure of this movie at the box office became a running joke on the show. After building an entertainment center out of an old refrigerator, Red said "Something stinks in here," opened up the crisper drawer where his DVDs were stored and pulled out a copy of "Gigli." He looks to the camera and grimly quips, "I was afraid it was 'Duct Tape Forever.'")
June 5, 2014
don't care whatever anyone says about red green they are funny
May 11, 2011
I think the biggest problem this movie has is that it's actually about Harold, and Red Green almost gets pushed to the side.
½ April 29, 2010
Watched February 2004

Almost mediocre, but fun for the first time.
½ July 6, 2009
Not your typical movie, but then the Red Green Show isn't your typical tv series. As the TV series is geared towards men, so is the movie. If you're a guy, then you'll howl, but your female counterparts will probably howl for another reason altogether. Now all you guys follow me in the mens prayer "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess".
½ December 13, 2008
Inferior to the show, but that's setting the bar pretty darn high. This is more like a newby's guide to the Red Green Show.
November 27, 2008
Not nearly as good as the show, but the novelty of seeing all of the characters together in one big movie keeps it flowing. I think this movie would have benefited more from keeping more to the spirit of the show rather than make an actual attempt at a character driven narrative...but that's just me.
November 26, 2008
Really poor. This was like a weak 10 minute sketch racked out to 90 minutes. The show just blows it out of the water. Maybe good with a big group of drunk, punchy friends? Meh?
½ October 25, 2008
as much as I love Red Green, I have to say the show is much better than this movie. though it has its moments of undeniable hilarity, it's just no match for the off-beat segmented brilliance that is the Red Green Show. for a low-budget movie, though , it's still extremely clever and surprisingly well-made. definitely recommended for the true fans.
½ October 25, 2008
October 9, 2008
Wow, who ever thought the Candians could produce a film as ridiculous as somthing the Australians would make!
This film makes no sense whatsoever, with contunuity and logic totally out of the window. However for sheer stupidity it has to rate as one of the best movies of all time.
½ September 21, 2008
Just about the best that you can expect from a Red Green movie. I have seen alot worse.
½ August 31, 2008
Ha HA What a wierd movie
The nerd is so weird
½ July 25, 2008
not very funny at all... too corny and dry. Not worth watching in my opinion.
July 21, 2008
Just like the shows, it's low-budget and hilarious. Absolute Canadian classic.
July 20, 2008
Yikes! The show is SO much better. This movie is just like one of Red's so-called "projects". Thrown together in a hurry, without much thought for the end result. Watch if you're a huge Red Green fan, otherwise, it's best to pass on by.
½ July 9, 2008
loved this movie very much, just as great and funny as the show, or possibly funnier. these guys did this movie just like an episode, only longer.
July 1, 2008
I like Red Green. Got a problem with that?
March 5, 2008
The Possum Lodge is coo.
December 22, 2007
It is nothing like the show which I loved and it ruined red green for me