Duet for One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Duet for One Reviews

March 25, 2014
i loved this moive it was just great !! and it was powerfull ! and its one of the best movies i ever seen !
½ January 21, 2014
Mary Poppins aside, this may be Julie Andrews best work on the screen. The film is lacking a bit, but Julie Andrews is amazing in this role. She makes this film worth seeing.
May 2, 2012
Julie Andrews best acting performance.
October 8, 2011
the cheesy title almost made me not want to watch it. Good thing I did. It's like the British version of Sunset Blvd. without the ego. Great cast.
December 4, 2010
Does anyone know what violin concerto or sonata she plays? No, not the Bach!
February 27, 2010
This one is in the section "must see but don't want to re-watch"...
Waching it after Julie lost her voice gave a bit stronger feeling.
½ November 29, 2009
This one is in the section "must see but don't want to re-watch"...
Waching it after Julie lost her voice gave a bit stronger feeling.
August 22, 2009
Liam Neeson is in it so I NEED 2 SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
½ February 5, 2009
The way she tries to convince herself to be smily and her sudden changes of humor(Form happy to dessapointed, from be quiet to be upset, dorm be laugthing to be shouting...) makes of Stephanie Andersons an awesome Julie's performance! GREAT JOB JULIE ... I LOVE YOUUU!
January 11, 2009
I wish I had this one one DVD! Truly an amazing performance by Julie Andrews!
November 26, 2008
If you have any doubts about Julie Andrews` as a serious actress please watch this movie and all your doubts will be long forgotten. Amazing movie... amazing performance by Julie Andrews!!!
½ November 13, 2008
Wonderful. But really sad! Some may think it's a little boring, but if you really get into the story, it's a very good movie!
September 10, 2008
Jacqueline du Pre meets "Dark Victory" (sort of). So what's not to enjoy? Outstanding performance by Andrews.
April 12, 2008
looks like it could be interesting
April 10, 2008
I'll eat an Irish grape farmer's Scottish terrier before I watch this eggnog-o-rama.
December 21, 2007
Amazing performance! Man That Dame can throw out some pretty saucy swear words! They never sounded better, though!
December 3, 2007
I can't remember if I've seen this one.
½ November 28, 2007
a very good film , but forgotten ...see only the cast
October 20, 2007
omg. There's only one word for this movie and it is WOW. Julie's best performance, most definitely. Words can't describe how amaziing her performance is in this movie. I love it so much.
September 15, 2007
i love this entire cast.