Duke Nukem: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Duke Nukem: The Movie Reviews

March 24, 2013
Mortal Kombat was a lowsy movie (as sad as I am to admit it), so if Duke will have the same producer, I ain't expecting much...
July 28, 2012
I would say Brock Lesnar wouls play the role of Duke Nukem, but not John Cena
July 25, 2012
I would've suggested Dolph Lundgren to play as Duke Nukem if he was a bit younger.
July 16, 2012
Duke Nukem: The Movie??? What the hell?
April 3, 2012
loved the game...not the movie
March 3, 2012
michael madsen should play duke nukem
October 2, 2011
huh really y do they need video game movies in the frist place look at tume rider and doom and mortal kombat that all where bad really video game stay video games its like the law of nature or something
August 18, 2011
This could go HORRIBLY wrong. Duke Nukem is not something that should be turned into a movie. That said however, I am interested in what they are going to do to it. I just hope they don't actually use Dwayne as Duke. That would kill it right from the start.
April 4, 2011
some how they'll fuck this up
October 16, 2010
oh noooo. if they don't have the balls to stick with what made the game famous, then bench the project all together. "Sands of Time" should be the stepping stone for all movie direstors to follow when making videogame to movie projects. NO MORE CRAPPY VIDEOGAME MOVIES!
July 1, 2010
Duke Nukum is an all time classic in my opinion better than Max Pain and Hitman, I think this game should of gotten the movie roll instead of Max Pain.
September 26, 2009
In no way do I expect this to be good, but c'mon, its duke nuke'm... the movie!??!?!?!? its too awsome to hate.