Reviews

• Aug 14, 2019

Bo and Luke are back and so is Boss Rosco.

Bo and Luke are back and so is Boss Rosco.

• Jul 19, 2015

only worth watch for Cynthia Rothrock's fight scene

only worth watch for Cynthia Rothrock's fight scene

• Jul 05, 2014

the hazzard of swon tv best

the hazzard of swon tv best

• Sep 23, 2013

I loved this movie! The original family and the Greatest car on TV came back! I enjoyed this show and my kids will enjoy it! It's alot better than the remake!

• Mar 23, 2012

• Jan 15, 2012

• Sean G Super Reviewer
    Feb 10, 2011

Catherine Bach did not age well - it's almost scary!

Catherine Bach did not age well - it's almost scary!

• Jun 05, 2010

Would've worked just after the original TV series ended, but all this came across as was a reunion at a geriatric ward. Catherine Bach, John Schneider and Tom Wopat look OLD AS HELL. Catherine you were in your 30s when you were wearing your Daisy Dukes in the 1980s. You are now in your late 50s trying to fit in those same shorts and, yikes, it's not pretty.

• Arianeta L Super Reviewer
    Oct 05, 2009

Nothing to do with the TV serial. Exept the name. Very bad.

Nothing to do with the TV serial. Exept the name. Very bad.

• Jul 18, 2009