Duma - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Duma Reviews

May 21, 2017
Best movie ever! Love the acting and it's such a great movie!
November 17, 2016
Duma is definitely familiar in its storyline and it has an odd structure for sure, but the film is so wonderfully old-fashioned and charming that its flaws are easily forgotten. It has beautiful scenery and a great use of African music, it is moving in its ending and it has such an adventurous spirit that it thoroughly succeeds as a family adventure flick.
November 13, 2016
Great scenery, very interesting film.
March 20, 2016
2016-03-20 beautiful scenery, very well done, learned a lot about cheetahs too. Keeper.
June 5, 2015
Duma took me back to the Okafango and brought my photos/paintings of cheetahs alive.
April 1, 2015
I'm glad they still make movies like this.
½ March 14, 2015
Ballard brings cheetahs, making "Duma" is not only human-animal uncommon friendship, but also a all-age fable and an old-fashioned adventure tale with wilderness and beautiful panoramic African scenery. If you're a animal film lovers such as "The Black Stallion", "Free Willy" etc and you should see this film then.
March 3, 2015
Nice little kids coming of age story.
November 25, 2014
Life of Pi may have had commercial success, but this is a better movie.
November 2, 2014
Perfect movie. Don't know why I never heard of it, what a shame. Good for kids and adults.
October 29, 2014
wildlife drama like 'born free" or 'clarence the cross-eyed lion"
October 16, 2014
this is the BEST movie ever.

LUMS 18
September 13, 2014
Just a magnificent adventure that strikes a lot of great notes and plays to the strengths of it's genre. It may be a little bit kid oriented but even adults should find this film enjoyable.
March 3, 2014
This is an amazing story that very few have seen. Check it out.
December 31, 2013
Awesome little film sets in Africa, this film will probably entertain the whole family with this beautiful story of a boy becoming friend with a cheetah... well directed, shot in beautiful Kenya this is a winner in the category of child films.
November 17, 2013
I found Duma a very touching and inspiring movie that caught my attention from the start the way that a boy puts his friend before everything is amazing. I also really like cheetahs
September 1, 2013
I love this movie!!! Makes me cry
July 25, 2013
Reminds me of when Christian bale was a kid doing movies
½ March 10, 2013
Usually I like family pictures but this one is booooring.