Duma - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Duma Reviews

½ December 2, 2012
I'm always hesitant to watch movies about animals...and the hesitation doubles when it's a child and an animal. But Duma wasn't too bad at all. Beautiful shots of Southern Africa. Sure it has it's sappy moments but it's not as bad as some of them out there. Still I'd definitely reccommend it to a little guy or girl. Might be boring for the hyper active kids though.
November 15, 2012
reminds me of a distant classic inspired film called disney's cheetah
October 25, 2012
Feels like made for Animal Planet movie and we don't see many of those do we?
October 21, 2012
Good family adventure
October 1, 2012
Amazingly well done family movie about death, responsibility and coming of age, all mixed with beautiful and dangerous surroundings. This is how family movies should be. The acting was good all around, the animals performed great and it never once dragged. A must see for families that love film.
½ September 23, 2012
Could've been more emotional and less childish. It was alright.
August 30, 2012
just one word awesome for this movie!
½ July 20, 2012
I want it deadly! A leopard pet :(
½ July 10, 2012
How could anyone hate this film? Everything about it was fantastic. Definitely one of my favorites.
½ June 22, 2012
I loved it. It was great.
June 15, 2012
It's been a long time since I've watched a film this good. A heartfelt and strong story of friendship, coming-of-age, change, courage, loyalty, and so many other themes tied in together. The scenery and animal filming was absolutely perfect, the music brought everything to life, simply nothing was done wrong in this film. Perfect to watch with your family, or just when you're down-spirited. Hope to see more amazing movies from Carroll Ballard.
June 15, 2012
havent sceen it but lookes boaring zzzzzz
½ June 12, 2012
This is quite a good film! I really enjoyed it when I first saw it! But it can be a bit boring in times!
May 6, 2012
Cute film. Worth a watch. Specially if you like animals.
½ March 14, 2012
Really cute movie. The uoung main actor is brilliant, and now I want a cheetah cub as a pet! Not sure I'll want it once it's grown though! Worth a watch the once.
February 12, 2012
Superb Cinemato work, Great Screenplay, And a neat presentation...... Duma Is a must watch flick and cannot be missed.
January 20, 2012
salute to the animal trainers ~
½ January 15, 2012
a lovely movie, a friendship between a boy and cheetah in africa
½ January 8, 2012
An amazing story! I really liked this movie and would recommend it for sure.
S/V/P: 1/2/0
December 29, 2011
Cute movie. Sad at times, though.