Duma Reviews

• Mar 02, 2019

One of my all time favorite movies

One of my all time favorite movies

• Jun 12, 2018

This may be one of the most emotionally resonant films I have ever seen. There is some beautiful scenery in this movie, the story is heartwarming and the ending is incredibly emotional and bittersweet yet still weirdly heartwarming. Duma is adventurous, it's exciting, it's sad. Duma, in my opinion, deserves more attention.

• May 21, 2017

Best movie ever! Love the acting and it's such a great movie!

Best movie ever! Love the acting and it's such a great movie!

• Nov 17, 2016

Duma is definitely familiar in its storyline and it has an odd structure for sure, but the film is so wonderfully old-fashioned and charming that its flaws are easily forgotten. It has beautiful scenery and a great use of African music, it is moving in its ending and it has such an adventurous spirit that it thoroughly succeeds as a family adventure flick.

• Nov 13, 2016

Great scenery, very interesting film.

Great scenery, very interesting film.

• Oct 17, 2015

2016-03-20 beautiful scenery, very well done, learned a lot about cheetahs too. Keeper.

• Jun 05, 2015

Duma took me back to the Okafango and brought my photos/paintings of cheetahs alive.

• Apr 01, 2015

I'm glad they still make movies like this.

I'm glad they still make movies like this.

• Mar 03, 2015

Nice little kids coming of age story.

Nice little kids coming of age story.

• Nov 25, 2014

Life of Pi may have had commercial success, but this is a better movie.

Life of Pi may have had commercial success, but this is a better movie.