Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd Reviews

½ September 28, 2016
This movie was beyond stupid.... not to mention the lack of Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels. If i was you i wouldn't bother with this, I wish i could get the 90 minutes of my life back that i wasted on this movie.
½ July 18, 2016
Not that bad but no need for it, I must admit they did play a very convincing Harry and Lloyd but apart from that nothing great about it.
July 14, 2016
An insult to the original but I have to admit Bob Sagat's cameo is one of the funniest bits I've seen in film.
June 21, 2016
This movie was terrible. Don't expect to laugh even if you laugh at everything. On a scale of 1 to 10 this movie gets a 0. This movie is literally that bad.
June 13, 2016
Everybody else hated this movie but for some reason I absolutely love it!
May 3, 2016
At least this movie stayed true to the idea that Lloyd and Harry are good guys as in Dumb and Dumber To they made Lloyd Harry into unlikable, sexist, racist douches.
½ February 19, 2016
I didn't think it was legal to make a movie this bad.
½ January 29, 2016
This one had some pretty funny moments, it's more of a 2000's teen comedy, where-as the first one was a classic comedy.
September 8, 2015
I appreciate what this movie tries to do, but it's too... lame :/
½ August 29, 2015
bad movie and unfunny
½ August 23, 2015
A pointless shitfest prequel. Nothing more.
½ July 11, 2015
The most stupid movie ever
½ July 5, 2015
This was beyond awful it had dumb jokes with a bad premise and crappy acting an awful film that has no Merit watch the original you will be happy
Grade F
½ June 30, 2015
if you this is the reason why people doubt prequels ,sometimes you get out standing ones like the temple of doom or dawn of the planet of the apes or even prequels with mixed reviews like star wars 1,2 and 3 but at least that had a good reason to be made and had effort put into. dumb and dumberer was a cash grab made for 2 reasons to grab cash and unintentionally annoy the audience.
½ June 29, 2015
some funny parts but mostly terrible and very stupid (3 viewings)
½ June 29, 2015
The type of movie that ruins whoever is associated with it's career.
June 20, 2015
. Rent the original instead. and farrelly brothers sequel
½ May 2, 2015
Terrible prequel that should never been made.
½ April 18, 2015
Not that good not worth watching in my eyes..