Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd Reviews

• Jul 16, 2020

Ok it wasn't as bad as the reviews say. It's a bit entertaining and passes the time...but let's be honest...we all knew it was going to be a stupid movie going into it.

• Jul 14, 2020

The heck is this garbage?

The heck is this garbage?

• Jun 15, 2020

The only reason I am affording this one star, is a laugh out loud moment involving Bob Saget. That's it.

• Apr 07, 2020

This movie is fucking garbage.

This movie is fucking garbage.

• Apr 01, 2020

Simple and common film, and very funny

Simple and common film, and very funny

• Mar 25, 2020

Can't say the title doesn't fit the movie. Worse than the first one.

Can't say the title doesn't fit the movie. Worse than the first one.

• Feb 22, 2020

Now this is what the 2000s were all about: sh!ty prequel based in the 80s that felt like a rip off of the 90s.

• Jan 03, 2020

Not as bad as people say. It had plenty of funny moments.

Not as bad as people say. It had plenty of funny moments.

• Dec 23, 2019

Although it's plot is formulaic, and not as good as the original, Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd offers a "so stupid it's hilarious" charm to make it an enjoyable watch

• Nov 17, 2019

Horrible terrible cringe painful movie to watch starring who knows and who cares cause this movie destroyed their careers. The only reason I wanted to watch this movie is I was interested how this movie would turn out and it’s bad. It does have a lot of cringe but good fun cringe if that makes any sense.