Dunderklumpen! Reviews

• Jul 03, 2016

A timeless classic that i enjoyed as a kid 20 years after it was first released. I'm positive kid's today (at least in Sweden) could take it to their harts as well. Nothing but five stars feel like an option. BTW - love the English title!

Classic children movie!

Classic children movie!

åååååh kääärleeek <3

åååååh kääärleeek <3

• Jul 03, 2016

I remember this under the title "Soggy Peanut Butter Sandwiches"

I remember this under the title "Soggy Peanut Butter Sandwiches"

• Jul 03, 2016

Yndlings film da jeg var en lille bitte pige, især filmens gennemgående solskinsberigede nætter

• Jul 03, 2016

Saw the danish dub version. My favourite part was the old lady and the final song. Touching.

en klassiker fra min barndom

en klassiker fra min barndom

En underbar skön film :D

En underbar skön film :D

• Jul 03, 2016

Fiiine filmen. Mamma leste boka for meg da jeg var bitteliten. Litt vel mye arbeiderklasseromantikk, men den er søt i all sin naivitet.