Dynamite Warrior - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dynamite Warrior Reviews

June 21, 2015
I don't know what the hell I'm watching lmao
January 2, 2015
The nice and cool fight scenes (not all ones) are probably the only thing thats good with this movie i thought. Story was kinda bad and the acting with stupid characters. The movie have some likeness with Ong Bak in the fight scenes etc. but Ong Bak is much better as a movie. So i don't really recommend this one , only if you must..
January 6, 2013
all action with probably little acting and mediocre plot...and I'm still gonna see it
September 26, 2012
Insane display of knee fighting!
June 10, 2012
An Ong Bak ante-litteram, western-style. An incoherent fest of rocket gringos, Muay Thai (obviously!) and menstruation black magick (!). Unmissable.
½ April 17, 2012
A fun, albeit flawed martial arts film. Lots of cool action.
April 4, 2012
This is a pretty wild film with subject matter all over the place. An early try at trying to make a bad film good by the use of a herpo who uses fireworks and dynamite to round up and defet the bad guys, South Koreas answer to Robin Hood. 2 Stars 4-1-12
September 7, 2011
I usually quite like Thai action/martial arts movies but this one just isn't good enough and hasn't anything really to grab and hold your attention. The plot I found fairly dull about a young man seeking revenge on a dark wizard that killed his parents. The acting is generally awful and too camp and the fighting scenes involve too much wire work and are repetitive. However, not all of the fights are poor and one or two sequences saved this movie from being a total disaster but on saying that I really did want this movie to finish as I was starting to get bored. There are far better Thai martial arts movies out there for serious fans. Only watch this is you have time to waste otherwise don't bother.
½ November 29, 2010
the fighting was really good but that was it
½ September 14, 2010
cartoony, especially the voice acting, action movie. most of the characters are bare foot and/or have bad teeth. the main guy hits with his knees a lot. a different type of martial arts flick with some quirk thrown in.
August 1, 2010
Khon fai bin is about a Robin Hood figure of Thai legend. He uses homemade rockets instead of arrows though. The hero goes after a gang of cattle thieves who are stealing from the villagers.

This is very much like a Tony Jaa movie. Lots of muay thai kickboxing. It was very cool and only a little hokey. Riding rockets is a kinda cheesy. But the kicks make up for it.
½ January 17, 2010
another good hit from thailand, got to go there already know may thai
½ December 20, 2009
Not worth watching. Special effects seem to count as a whole lot of footage of two types of things: rockets and blandly realistic looking stunts.
December 14, 2009
Some nice action Scenes and tiny bit of Fantasy but I think over all it was a boring Movie.
November 29, 2009
Think of a Thai Spaghetti Western with rockets. Add to that martial arts, and that's pretty much what you get. The whole nasally sound of the talking was driving me nuts, in a bad way.
½ November 5, 2009
Min to katevasete pote
June 29, 2009
Was the time for like this??!!!
½ June 19, 2009
i couldnt get past the first 5 min.
½ May 11, 2009
Awful. Dan may be the new pretender to Tony Jaa's throne but after watching the first 10 mins of this crap I turned it off. The opening scene sees him fly on a rocket!! It was bare lulz. Surely there are more moves in Thai Boxing than just constantly kneeing someone!?!! Truly dire. I will stick with Tony thanks!
½ May 7, 2009
didn't enjoy this one the plot was not good