Earthly Possessions - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Earthly Possessions Reviews

December 7, 2012
Eh, this was an okay movie... different. It had a good ending, but that's about it. The middle was just kinda blah to me.
April 27, 2012
what an adorable movie i can watch it again and again
½ August 17, 2009
he he hee bu filmii ├žokk seniyommm
August 5, 2009
├žok g├╝zell filmdii buldu─?uma sevindim...
½ June 21, 2009
Surprisingly- good, and easy.
June 4, 2009
It was a made for TV HBO movie, but I really like it.
January 30, 2009
Cute film, Stephen Dorff is utterly adorable in this movie. Some laugh out loud moments put together with likeable characters.
January 11, 2009
I LOVE this movie. It's a bit slow sometimes, but it's a good movie and I'm glad I taped it when it was on TV, yeaars ago, haha.
½ October 8, 2008
How could anyone not like this movie?? Susan is a wonderful actress and Stephen's sexy :)
August 27, 2008
stevan dorff is hot in that
March 9, 2008
HBO Shows nothing but gold..
Or do they?
½ March 8, 2008
Susan Sarandon has come to a place where she can do no wrong.
March 8, 2008
another story of kidnapping that turns to love...susan sarandon gives a cold performance and non exciting performance unlike her other roles she didnt add alot to the movie...
March 3, 2008
what an adorable movie i can watch it again and again
November 9, 2007
Weak! Dorff's kinda cute, and kinda believable, and they have some plausible chemistry, but put it all together into this movie and it's flimsy, choppy, and irritating. Not Susan's best moment.
September 6, 2007
Was flipping thru the channels when I came across this cute dude on HBO so I stopped and started watching it. It's just a cute little sweet flick.
½ July 27, 2007
surprised they could pull any passion out of this..pleasantly surprised
July 20, 2007
The story of a wanna be bank robber just wanting to get some money for his kid and his hostage, a preacher's wife. You really need to see it, it's good, possibly a little predictable but what movie isn't these days?
July 11, 2007
I have to see this movie again.
½ July 5, 2007
A funny movie. I love movies with people on the run.