Earthstorm - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Earthstorm Reviews

September 16, 2017
The idea is great, the movie could be better.
½ August 26, 2016
Gravity in space that's a new
½ June 26, 2016
Orig ?, restarted 2016-06-26
½ May 10, 2016
Not only does the plot sound pretty ridiculous- the entire movie is ridiculous. From the characters, to the character's purpose, to... there's a lot of mess in this film. Still, it has a fun atmosphere, maybe unintentional.
November 6, 2014
Comes off like an 80 style movie. Low budget, the acting could be better.
½ July 25, 2014
Wow, watched only 10 minutes and it was full of holes and inconsistencies. Storming outside, next scene it's sunny out the window then storming again in the following scene.
March 22, 2013
Actually its an intRAstellar catastrophe not intERstellar as the description says since the asteroid came from within our star/stellar system, specifically the asteroid belt, Keiper belt, or, doubtfully, the Oort cloud and NOT from another star system. WOW, you'd think if you were going to review a movie you'd atleast get the facts right. I mean come on.
½ December 5, 2012
As seen on Telefutura, this movie appears to completely disregard even some elementary school science facts about space in the name of a "totally awesome" visual story. If it weren't for that, the hackneyed plot & characters would only make this a merely crappy TV-movie not worth raving about, positively or negatively. Also, Stephen Baldwin now has another film alongside "The Flintstones" to be embarrassed about.
November 30, 2012
A SyFy Channel movie so you know it is low budget and the effects are going to be fairly below average. Taking that into consideration, this is a poor man's version of Armageddon, which is one of my favorites. The acting here is acceptable. The story is plausible but highly unlikely. The characters are not really fleshed out, but are likeable nonetheless. I got caught up enough in the tension of the situation to enjoy myself. Worth a watch if you keep your expectations low.
July 6, 2012
Pleinnde clich√¬ (C)s... Relativement divertissant.
Il faut toutefois faire abstraction de toute la mauvaise science....
April 25, 2012
This movie was so bad I kept waiting for punchlines because I thought it must be a comedy.
February 14, 2012
Possibly the worst film I have seen in ages so bad I felt compelled to see it out to see if it could get worse and yes it did
January 13, 2012
Not a bad movie. nice action. Nice drama. Not a bad storyline. I liked the special affects.
October 9, 2011
This was ridiculous!
September 19, 2011
Stephen Baldwin, how far you've fallen.
½ August 13, 2011
We are depending on Stephen Baldwin to save the world as a demolitions expert...we are all gonners!
½ July 16, 2011
Appalling disaster movie, with appalling use of CGI, and terrible cast i couldn't give a monkey's toss about.
½ July 2, 2011
This was the winner of today's joint tv casting show "World's crappiest scifi movie".
April 16, 2011
This was so good that about 20 minutes into it, I decided to play a game instead. I left it on for background noise in hopes it might get better because I like Stephen Baldwin, but this start off abysmally and never improved. Don't bother wasting your time on this.
½ January 12, 2011
A DEEP IMPACT/ARMAGEDDON wannabe...minus the excitment and A-listers. I have to say, Dirk Benedict (from A Team the show) makes a good political asshole antagonist