East Side Sushi Reviews

• Jul 01, 2018

I love this movie very much. Can't they make another set of this movie.

I love this movie very much. Can't they make another set of this movie.

• May 04, 2018

Amazing movie! The interesting clash of cultures and gender is further enhanced by the nuanced performances and the brilliant script. At each turn where you think you can guess the plot, the writers place a twist that makes you think all the more about the premise. One of my favorite movies of 2018!

• Mar 13, 2018

Great feel good movie.

Great feel good movie.

• Mar 07, 2018

eNJOYABLE STORYTELLING. FINE ACTING AND PLAUSIBLE SITUATIONS, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CULTURES MIX

• Feb 02, 2018

This film initially attempts to paint the strong latina female lead as someone completely uneducated in the japanese culture. It appears to struggle with the massive influence that japanese culture has garnered over the past 20 years. At a later point in the film we are met with the same struggle to paint an adult japanese man, living in Los Angeles as having no knowledge of Mexican culture. Both attempts were poorly executed and I am left unable to suspend my disbelief.

• Dec 31, 2017

Lovely Film! Good script, well acted, well edited. A feel good film.

Lovely Film! Good script, well acted, well edited. A feel good film.

• Nov 12, 2017

Heartwarming underdog story; celebrates American multiculturalism. A little corny, predictable writing, but sweet and well acted.

• Oct 26, 2017

A great story. It's great to see a multi-cultural cast in such a great movie!

A great story. It's great to see a multi-cultural cast in such a great movie!

• Oct 20, 2017

The movie started OK. But quickly deteriorated to a kid? movie.

The movie started OK. But quickly deteriorated to a kid? movie.

• Oct 08, 2017

???? ?????. ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? 30 ???. ?? ?????.

???? ?????. ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? 30 ???. ?? ?????.