Easy A Reviews

• 5d ago

Easy A is a great comedy featuring Emma Stone as a girl named Olive who is a misunderstood girl who has sex for money to help out the guys at school, but things get a little out of hand and creates a great comedy, drama movie that keeps the audience entertained.

• Feb 13, 2020

Emma Stone shows great effort in this movie, which allow this movie to stand out from your typical teenage high school film. It also manages to hit some touchy subjects, and handles those subjects in an interesting and unique way.

• Dec 18, 2019

I love this movie, I LOVE

I love this movie, I LOVE

• Nov 02, 2019

I'm very fond of this film; a high school romantic comedy, one of the best of its kind, and very much one of the best of the subset of romcoms that are reworkings of classic texts. In this case, it's The Scarlet Letter that gets the treatment. The emerging Emma Stone in the lead is brilliant; but what really makes this is the brilliant cast, fine actors in small roles everywhere you look. Of course, no one speaks as the characters do in this film - but of course, that's not the point. There are so many good gags, I keep losing count; my favourite ones being the almost throwaway jokes around the lead's kitchen table as the scene fades into the next one, taking the viewer delightfully by surprise. It also takes many of the classic, often problematic, tropes of classic high school romcoms, and cleverly subverts them. Emma Stone's Olive is a woman discovering she can take control of her life; and the cost to her, and others, as she tries to conform to type along the way. Rewatching this in 2019, this starts to look like it was, even then, somewhat ahead of its time; it's a delightful, engaging but quietly powerful unpacking of the damage toxic masculinity has on women (and men). Well worth watching, and rewatching.

• Oct 27, 2019

HTIS MOVIE HITS DIFFERENTLY ITS SO GOOD I LOV IT S MUCH BEST MOVIE EVER XOXXOXO

HTIS MOVIE HITS DIFFERENTLY ITS SO GOOD I LOV IT S MUCH BEST MOVIE EVER XOXXOXO

• Oct 13, 2019

This is literally one of my favorit movies. I abselutly adore the plot and the characters.

• Sep 28, 2019

Should be an iconic film for years to come!

Should be an iconic film for years to come!

• Jul 14, 2019

Good witty Humor. Pretty well grounded for the most part. The down side is you will get pocketful of sunshine stuck in your head.

• Jul 12, 2019

By all means the movie could work alone just by Emma Stone's hyper-charisma and excelling appeal as the lead role, but thankfully, Easy A is a comedy that knows exactly what it is, what it tries to say and the means to achieve it, in such fancy and hilarious way, benefit by the presence of a great casting, all suited for a small but subtle indie flick that, good enough, transcends the barriers of a casual average chick flick in order to become universally enjoyable.

• Jul 12, 2019