Eat Pray Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Eat Pray Love Reviews

½ March 14, 2016
The Italian bit was so far from reality that gave me the creeps. What you see is the idea Americans have of the Italian lifestyle (and possible of the Indian's too).
February 27, 2016
A good, really enjoyable film that I've wanted to see for a while. My favourite part of the film, was the Italian section; it left me craving a pasta based dinner!! Would definitely recommend this film to friends
½ February 7, 2016
This movie felt a little long, but overall it wasn't too bad. Sometimes it felt boring, but I did like Liz's character and to watch her journey. I thought it had a good ending too.
January 31, 2016
Something of an epic in the 'rediscovering oneself' genre. The locations are good, but it's far too long for this often self-indulgent drama.
January 27, 2016
Either Elizabeth Gilbert didn't actually go to Italy/Bali/India or she's been a little 'creative' with the truth. It's fair to say she's not exactly your archetype backpacker. She probably did go to these countries but had a crap time so made up the rest, she obviously as rich as she is vacuous, egotistical and thoroughly unlikable - Julia Roberts being well cast then! Boring, stupid, horrible. Who is this crap for, bored housewives? Do me a favour, intelligent thinking my arse!
January 3, 2016
A travel log and self help book mishmash-ed into a movie with a relatively weak plot and characters outside from the general idea of a movie where someone who is unsatisfied with the routine of what should be a happy life and decides to do something about it and change her life. I got a real travel bug from this movie, so that was well done.
January 1, 2016
I read the book then I watched the movie and the movie was good but perhaps the book was better
October 27, 2015
Gotta love Andy ...he always seems to put on the right movies for me to watch when I come in ...this one I needed to watch again
½ September 23, 2015
Sunday movie on the couch !!
September 19, 2015
love love love this movie
September 5, 2015
Not having read the book I thought this was a nice little romantic drama with a fine performance by Roberts and beautiful romantic locations,,,,what's the gripe.
August 5, 2015
Julia Roberts finds you don't need a man - to find you really need a man. Ridiculous.
½ July 22, 2015
A story about an idiot eating praying and loving. A new low for the horse face actress.
½ June 19, 2015
When I first watched this movie, it seemed so pale in comparison to the book which struck such a deep chord with me and is one of my all time favourites. Surprisingly though, the more I watch this film the more I fall in love with it and it has become one of my favourites as well.
June 8, 2015
Really not worth seeing.
April 25, 2015
A visually pleasant and heartwarming movie about the true meaning of life. Actress Julia Robert gives a wonderful performance through her laughs and tears.
March 22, 2015
Overlong and fairly boring. The only saving grace to this movie is the charisma of Julia Roberts. This character, on a spiritual journey to find herself, is dull and easily led astray. Was glad when it was finally over.
March 1, 2015
Very interesting plot and good acting - enough to spend a couple of pleasant hours
February 17, 2015
Although I saw the movie from the middle of it but I really liked the idea. Very spiritual :)
February 11, 2015
I felt like I was trapped with a bratty, spoiled woman of privilege who wouldn't stop whining about how her life wasn't perfect enough for her- this woman went through more men than lattes in this almost three hour long slog