Eat with Me Reviews

• Oct 01, 2016

Will and i just love this movie !

Will and i just love this movie !

• Sep 05, 2016

Sweet. Predictable. Now I'm hungry.

Sweet. Predictable. Now I'm hungry.

• Aug 02, 2016

Predictable but sweet.

Predictable but sweet.

• Jul 10, 2016

This was like the gay Asian-American version of a Hallmark movie. It's charming and perfectly innocuous, but it sticks to cliches and segues too easily into the happy ending. The acting was pretty good for the most part, and I thought the direction and camera work was better than I expected for a small film. If you are interested in seeing more films with a similar subject matter about an Asian mother and her gay child, I would recommend seeing Saving Face.

• Jun 17, 2016

A very sweet,soft and brave movie about the relationship of a son with his mother. Sharon Omi shined as the lead in the mother role! The whole consept of finally having Asian people in the lead felt so fresh and brought to the story the air it needed. I quite enjoyed it.

• Apr 20, 2016

Sharon Omi was the light of this movie. Certain aspects where hard to follow but, Sharon was magically able to portray a mother coming to terms with her son and her marriage.

• Oct 05, 2015

Great feel good movie!

Great feel good movie!

• Jul 18, 2015

The story really doesn't gain from being expanded to feature length.

The story really doesn't gain from being expanded to feature length.

• Jun 27, 2015

At least slightly better than those others from the same genre directed by the Asian Americans group.