Eating Out - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Eating Out Reviews

½ December 27, 2015
Hölzernes und mieses Schauspiel, uninspirierte Dialoge, grottige Kameraführung und Schnitt, dämliche Geschichte. Ohne Worte!
Einzig wegen Scott Lunsford gibt es den halben Stern.
October 16, 2015
Gives gay movies a bad name. Terrible on too many levels to list!
½ June 29, 2014
A camp gay comedy flick that looks like a school project with a high budget. Gets more points for showing dicks.
June 24, 2014
Bordering on the obnoxious, or more like difficult to digest, EATING OUT thinks itself as witty but is in fact filled with over the top performances, cardboard characterizations and some flatline humour. Although sexual confusion that causes misunderstanding between three men is the gist of the matter, unfortunately at its heart is Gwen, the mean spirited, unreasonably vicious and vacuous friend, that becomes the film's burden and, I hate to say it, an act that's hard to swallow. Here, as portrayed by Emily Stiles, she outdoes the drama queens as played by the three male leads.
May 1, 2014
I liked all the movies in the series
½ March 14, 2014
The hot actors save this one for me!
September 28, 2013
Although it is unfortunate for its eccentric cast of characters, Eating Out has two left feet while balancing on a tight rope between camp and romance, which was destined to either fall or snap itself on the rope, eventually.
December 16, 2012
What did i just watch??!!
December 7, 2012
Could be worth a viewing, would like to see it sometime in the future.
September 17, 2012
Excellent. Very fun to watch.
½ September 6, 2012
Lame. Digging the gay community into a deeper hole of stereotypes and bad acting.
September 2, 2012
love all of the eating out movies!
April 14, 2012
Hot! Well written, directed, and casted!
April 11, 2012
The start of the best gay film series EVAR.
April 11, 2012
I couldn't believe my eyes and ears... Very funny
½ April 10, 2012
a funny film about a straight boy who poses as a homosexual to attract a girl he wants to bang
½ March 30, 2012
Don't believe the rotten reviews, they're just looking for too much out of a film. It may not be the best film, but it is a cheesy comical film that had me laughing right the way through with it's stereotypical gay jokes and bitchy characters.
March 8, 2012
Typical and yea it had it's moments, but it wasn't enough to make it an actual outstanding gay flick!
January 11, 2012
This movie is awkward, low-budget and raunchy... and for some reason, it's actually pretty entertaining. It's nothing I haven't seen before, but the stupidity of it all somehow actually works. Don't expect to be able to take this seriously, but if you're just looking for an inappropriate laugh, this is a pretty good bet.