Eating Out: All You Can Eat - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Eating Out: All You Can Eat Reviews

½ May 16, 2016
I actually thought it was funny. It's awful had fun t but that's the point.
December 27, 2015
Das einzig Gute: Viel nackte, ansehnliche Haut . Der Rest ist eine Sache für den Mülleimer
½ May 31, 2015
If you take away the raunchy scenes, all that's left is a bad-acted, cringeworthy movie.
December 24, 2014
Tiffany is the only good thing there, the straight gay is the gayest there... lol
March 14, 2014
The actors this time are far less attractive, making it much more difficult to make up for their lacklustre performances combined with a bad script!
June 12, 2013
I managed 10 min of this. Tis the WORST stereotype, stupid, vapid, tasteless and vulgar presentation of Gay men and stupid str8 women. It is the perfect film for the anti-gay ass.....! PS The guy who said, "Gays will watch anything (Gay)" sic. is an idiot. Watch MAURICE if you want a good Gay themed film.
January 8, 2013
Best of all the sequels.
January 7, 2013
Laughed a lot. Just a funny mess of a movie.
½ November 30, 2012
The first truly substantial and entertaining film in this series. It's like a gay version of American Pie. An engaging love story with interesting (and not to mention extremely attractive) characters.
July 8, 2012
This was by far the funniest flick in the "Eating Out" series! I know more fans of the series prefer "Sloppy Seconds," but the new characters here are more interesting than those in the first two films, and you feel sympathetic toward Casey who's being manipulated throughout the film by the slutty Tiffani. The subtitles from the Asian girls working in Tiffani's nail salon (called "Nail Me") are a scream!
½ May 8, 2012
Eating Out: All You Can Eat is the same formulaic film as its previous films. Nothing more and I think it could have been done better, but it was funny at times.
Overall the same mishmash, but with new hot guys.
May 8, 2012
Fricken Funny As Heck
April 11, 2012
CHRIS SALVATORE! OH GAWD YESS!!!
April 11, 2012
I thought the first 2 movies were taboo...omg these crossed that line... So funny...
March 15, 2012
Better than part 2 with the character of Tiffani stealing the show
March 14, 2012
It's become a trilogy?! Bloody hell...
January 19, 2012
If you've seen any of the other movies in this series, you know exactly what to expect. I will say I liked this movie better than the second one, but ultimately it's just more of the same tired sex jokes and gratuitous nudity. There are a few mildly clever jokes and I did laugh once or twice, but for the most part this isn't great.
December 8, 2011
YEAH BABE! I LOVE IT! hehe
November 15, 2011
This one is def. weaker than the first 2 ones, but it's still fun and hot enough. Michael E.R. Walker can come and eat (with) me anytime! :p And Leslie Jordan is always fun!
October 18, 2011
Some elements were used, however, the bad acting from Chris, Daniel didn't work well