Echelon Conspiracy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Echelon Conspiracy Reviews

½ August 25, 2016
Supercilious spyware.
August 19, 2016
Echelon Conspiracy seems like a made for television movie that was accidentally released to theaters. Greg Marcks must be a Will Smith fan to make a movie that is the average of two Smith flicks: Enemy of the State and I, Robot. Echelon Conspiracy offers nothing new and blandly imitates its successful predecessors. And my goodness, who was in charge of casting? Shane West is too weak of a lead actor and Martin Sheen is too strong of a supporting actor for this film to feel properly balanced; it's like watching a white belt fight a black belt. There was a lot of potential here, but its unrealized and the movie is ultimately disappointing.
½ June 12, 2016
Another "tech heavy" movie written for mouth-breathers and eight year olds. Borrowing bits from Enemy of the State, Hackers, The Net, Eagle Eye, and a slew of others, this film doesn't do any of them justice. At the end of its hour and a half run you're left with nothing but the bitter taste of anti-tech and anti-government propaganda. Even the denouement falls hilariously flat with a resolution you've already seen in a hundred other movies. This pile of crap would be found right at home at 3am on the Lifetime Channel with it's terrible early 90s dialogue and ill-researched jargon taken right from some producer's Minecraft-playing child, if it weren't for the grating dubstep soundtrack and generic tension building "professional" score accompanying the entire mess. Skip it and you'll have nothing to feel bad about.
June 8, 2016
Echelon Conspiracy is a disappointing film. It is about the strange phone messages that promised great wealth. Shane West and Edward Burns give terrible performances. The screenplay is badly written. Greg Marcks did a horrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
May 30, 2016
A super computer is giving certain people rewards then they're all dead.
½ May 30, 2016
It is easy to say that this isn't a good movie, after all it plays a little like a Bourne movie, and Bourne has raised the bar. However, was it a good movie. Yes it was I definitely watch it a second time.
May 15, 2016
It was a blend of Eagle Eye and The Net. Nothing really new and exciting but entertaining enough.
March 5, 2015
formulaic... but mildly entertaining looking. I'll definitely wait for this to come to video.
January 9, 2015
This has to be the most stupid movie ever made.
½ January 8, 2015
This film is same "Eagle Eye"....
Robbanflix
January 1, 2015
This action/thriller movie have got mostly negative reviews so far but the story seemed quite decent and along with actors like Ving Rhames , Martin Sheen and Jonathan Pryce so i took a closer look.. I did found some value in this flick and enjoyed it pretty much actually. The movie have some similar feeling like Eagle Eye / Bourne kinda. A good tempo throughout the whole movie in an average level i would say and definitely worth seeing atleast in my opinion.
½ December 30, 2014
Nothing like the shittiest late morning basic cable movie ever. God it was awful
September 8, 2014
Not original, not funny, not good action, not even show Thailand nor prague nor M. there was one check in the movie, and she didn't even was blond, in one word: NO!
August 12, 2014
Watch out the computer has a mind of its own.
½ July 26, 2014
Predictable, at times, and really cheesy lines pop up that made me want to cry instead of laugh.
½ June 19, 2014
Much better than those jaded critics will concede
February 10, 2014
I haven't heard anything about it, but it looks at least to be a good rental.
February 10, 2014
Shane West ruined this film with his Andrew McCarthy style of melodrama. Shit.
January 11, 2014
eh...watch it on my computer :P