Ed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ed Reviews

November 10, 2012
One of the greatest movies youre ever see
½ October 27, 2012
Even the kids won't go ape over this film. Matt Leblanc does some career damage as a Class A pitcher rooming with a chimp once owned by Mickey Mantle. Real monkeys can be funny, not mechanical ones. Ed does quickly change tv channels on Friends.
September 29, 2012
Matthew FUCKING Leblanc
½ April 19, 2012
talented monkey, but strange movie
½ March 4, 2012
funny & entertaining
January 21, 2012
Not that I expected much from a movie about a chimpanzee that plays baseball, but it's pretty obvious that whoever wrote and produced this film was banking on Matt LeBlanc's popularity at the time to sell tickets. It certainly isn't because there's a plot... or any humor... or really much of anything besides a bunch of idiots chasing a monkey around for an hour and a half. I always wondered if I might be missing something really cute by not watching this movie, but now I see I definitely was not.
November 13, 2011
I remember watching this movie as a Kid and seeing it again only brought back good memories.
½ August 10, 2011
funny & entertaining
½ July 4, 2011
Not a bad movie, but not great either. The monkey is very fake, which was hard to get past. The storyline was cheesy but not bad.
½ April 29, 2011
so funny. loved it when I was a kid
April 20, 2011
I was busy working when Ed happened to come on, after 5 minutes my television leaped off the stand smashing itself on the ground. The TV saved my life that day!
½ December 21, 2010
talented monkey, but strange movie
½ November 15, 2010
More proof that Matt LeBlanc needs "Friends", ha, I made a funny.
½ November 13, 2010
½ November 4, 2010
This movie is decent. While it is funny, it's not quite as good as some other baseball comedies such as The Sandlot or Angels in the Outfield.
October 7, 2010
man in a monkey suit is pretty bad....
July 17, 2010
lol as a kid I remember liking this movie. But man is this movie really offensive and pretty boring. It is surprisingly filled with stuff I would like to mention in a really in depth review. The part where the daughter asks Matt Leblanc is he is gay? I mean how would she even know what that means. The monkey is pretty annoying and he is so good why is he on some triple league team. Why does Matt LeBlanc have incredible accuracy yet when he pitches he sucks. It is so unbelievable that I think this film needs to be put in its place at some point.
March 21, 2010
these movies with monkeys doing sports, its just so stupid