Edge of Eternity Reviews

• Jan 15, 2018

There's just enough in this film to keep one entertained, but it's the Grand Canyon that steals the show.

• Nov 08, 2015

WOW......WOW......WOW......WOW.....WHAT A MOVIE.......I HAVE JUST SEEN THIS MOVIE 4 THE 1ST TIME N THINK THAT THIS IS SUCH A FANTASTIC MOVIE 2 WATCH.....its got a good cast of actors/actresses throughout this movie.....i think that cornel wilde (.R.I.P), Victoria shaw (.R.I.P.), mickey Shaughnessy (.R.I.P.), Edgar Buchanan (.R.I.P.), play good roles/parts throughout this movie......i think that the director of this action/adventure/western movie had done a fantastic job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.......i think that this is such a gripping/thrilling movie 2 watch as the director keeps you on the edge's of your seats throughout this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie as it is such a great thriller movie watch....... The climax of the film, involving a fight on a U.S. Guano cable car suspended above the Grand Canyon, was filmed in the aerial tramway to the Bat Cave mine, in the western Grand Canyon of Arizona. U.S. Guano, owned and operated the Bat Cave Mine at the time. Guano was considered a good organic fertilizer, prior to the use of modern synthetics. The mine played out in 1960 and was closed. The head house, for the cable car and some of the relic equipment as seen in the film, have been preserved and may be viewed today, almost as it was in the film. i think that this is such a brilliant movie 2 watch, with such a great cast throughout this movie......it is such a gripping movie 2 watch with a great cast throughout this movie.......

• Oct 29, 2014

It's a good job they decided to film this b-movie in colour, as the Grand Canyon setting certainly outdoes the faltering murder-mystery storyline.

• jay n Super Reviewer
    May 08, 2014

Not the best movie ever made but it has a decent story a good cast and is shot in beautiful color.