Egg Reviews

• Sep 19, 2019

Was really impressed by this movie. The characters are all the best kind of loathsome and their punishment is existing with each other. Watched the whole time with a sh*t eating grin on my face

• Jul 24, 2019

How is this a comedy?

How is this a comedy?

• Jul 08, 2019

It was confusing at first then I kinda got the hang of it. Overall, great movie. Great actors

• Jun 26, 2019

This movie could have been worse...not much but a little worse. The characters in this movie are the worst people in the world. If blockbuster was still around this would be in the 6 for $20 bin

• Jun 23, 2019

(SPOILERS) The worst part of this trope is when the privileged white male (who's seen the whole day as his personal entertainment) looks at the more independent woman and says (with disdain) "You're called witches" and with the superiority he's shown throughout the day, smugly smiles at her, shows her how he's about to blow her life up & he proceeds in doing so, just because he can. To make matters worse, his pregnant wife doesn't seem to have a problem with her husband pathologically & uncompassionately becoming the catalyst to dismantling her friend's life. It's incomprehensible how critics didn't see this for the anti-feminist, pinning female against female, men winning out in their happy endings, load of crap this is. But "witches" that are brave enough to tell the truth wind up alone & the other woman doesn't have the courage to face the unhappy truth of her marriage (while repeatedly throwing her "witch" friend under the bus) every time she's asked if she's happy; she apparently keeps living with her narcissistic (probably) cheating husband, that repeatedly treats her like she is lesser than he. There's nothing about the script & directing that could be remotely perceived as feminist. Otherwise one or both women, at some point, would have made empowering decisions that would have led them to find more peace & happiness in their lives. Pathetic writing & directing from females! The critics lost their ever loving mind!

• Jun 06, 2019

How in the world will I get that 1.5 hours of my life back. Horrible, totally horrible.

• May 27, 2019

I'm so confused as to how this got a good rating. My friend and I watched feeling like we were missing something. It like its a parody of a play about 'being a mother in the 21st century'

• May 18, 2019

Cliche to an extreme degree. This movie gives a full portrayal of the divide between liberals and conservatives and shames women. Bizarre. Not to mention the scene when the black guy gets into the Cadillac and acts as if it's his first time ever being inside of a car. This movie fails on so many levels to give an honest portrayal of the issues it tries to wrestle with it borders on the offensive.

• May 17, 2019

Feminist message? I think not. Funny? Nah. They succeeded in reinforcing stereotypes and vilifying women who don't want children. This is not a story world needs, nor is it entertaining. I wish I could give it negative stars.

• May 16, 2019